- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
Hamarkameratene vs Sarpsborg 08 Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Hamarkameratene show off a record of two wins, six draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Sarpsborg 08 enjoy a record of five wins, one draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Hamarkameratene vs Sarpsborg 08 betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Briskeby.
Hamarkameratene go up against Sarpsborg 08 at Briskeby on Sunday in a thrilling Eliteserien match.
Hamarkameratene step onto the pitch as 9th in the Eliteserien standings with 12 points collected after ten rounds. Visitors Sarpsborg 08 are currently number 5 in the table with 16 points after ten matches.
Hamarkameratene have a record of two wins, six draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Sarpsborg 08 so far pulled off a record of five wins, one draw and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Hamarkameratene will be eager to close the gap on Sarpsborg 08 in the Eliteserien table on Sunday. At the same time, the hosts will be very cautious of not losing further ground on their upcoming opponent. We could have a tight match between these two coming on.
- Hamarkameratene have scored in 32 of the last 33 home matches
- Hamarkameratene have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- Hamarkameratene have not lost 16 of the last 18 home matches
- Hamarkameratene have not lost 14 of the last 16 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Hamarkameratene played, both teams scored
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 12 of the last 14 away matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have won 6 of the last 8 away matches
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- Sarpsborg 08 have not lost 7 of the last 9 away matches
Hamarkameratene vs Sarpsborg 08 H2H
This is the first time Hamarkameratene squares up against Sarpsborg 08 in the Eliteserien, thus both face a whole new experience. Hamarkameratene go into their upcoming match against Sarpsborg 08 with a 0% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 0-0-0 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Hamarkameratene hope for some consistency, as their last three matches added four points to their account. A meeting with Viking resulted in a 1-1 draw, followed by a 1-2 defeat against Odds Ballklubb, before beating Jerv by 1-2.
Hamarkameratene are looking at a record of two wins, six draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Hamarkameratene won twice in their past six home matches in which they also drew three and lost one. They hit the target eight times and conceded five goals.
Hamarkameratene are as close to an entire squad as they can with only one player unavailable for the side which faces Sarpsborg 08.
Sidelined with an injury, Hamarkameratene can't field Julian Dunn-Johnson on Sunday against Sarpsborg 08.
Sarpsborg 08 Form
In their last three matches, Sarpsborg 08 lost against Molde by 1-2, beat Jerv by 0-5 winning 5-1 against Stromsgodset.
Sarpsborg 08 are looking at a record of five wins, one draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Sarpsborg 08 performed a very admirable four wins in six away matches, while they also drew zero and lost two. They scored 20 times, while also conceding six goals.
Sarpsborg 08 seem to have only one player on the injured and absent list, when they travel to Briskeby to face Hamarkameratene.
Anders Kristiansen nurses an injury and won't be travelling with Sarpsborg 08.