- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Hammarby vs Elfsborg Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Hammarby show off a record of seven wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Elfsborg have a record of five wins, five draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Hammarby have really struck gold when it comes to home form, having not lost any of their previous 14 matches at Tele2 Arena.
- Elfsborg conceded a goal in their previous 6 matches.
Hammarby vs Elfsborg betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at Tele2 Arena.
We are zooming in on Hammarby and Elfsborg, as the duo face each other at Tele2 Arena this coming Sunday in what surely will be an exciting Allsvenskan clash.
The hosts are currently rank as number 4 in the Allsvenskan standings with 24 points after 13 matches. Elfsborg are trailing behind them on 20 points, which ranks them as number 7 ahead of their next game.
Hammarby claimed seven wins, three draws as well as three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Elfsborg show off five wins, five draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Hammarby are aiming to extend the lead on Elfsborg in the standings as they go toe-to-toe this coming Sunday.
- Hammarby have scored in 39 of the last 41 home matches
- Hammarby have not lost 20 of the last 22 home matches
- Hammarby have not won 8 of the last 10 matches
- Hammarby have conceded in 7 of the last 9 matches
- In 3 of the last 4 home matches Hammarby played, both teams scored
- Elfsborg have not lost 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 5 of the last 6 matches Elfsborg played, both teams scored
- Elfsborg have conceded in 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Elfsborg have scored in the last 6 matches in a row
- Elfsborg have not won 5 of the last 6 away matches
Hammarby vs Elfsborg H2H
Hammarby and Elfsborg had to make do with a point each in their latest encounter, which finished with a 2-2 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.70. Elfsborg won three of the previous ten matches, with Hammarby claiming two wins in these ten matches. The bookies have Elfsborg to win this match at best price odds of 3.15.
Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side Hammarby and Elfsborg. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.54.
Hammarby delivered a bit of everything as their last three matches added four points to their tally. An encounter with Hacken brought a 2-2 draw, which was followed by a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Djurgarden. Their most recent game had them back on the winning trail, as they beat IFK Goteborg by 3-0.
Hammarby show off a record of seven wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Hammarby are on an amazing streak of now 14 games at home in a row without defeat.
Hammarby managed to win two of their past six home matches. In the remaining four, they drew three and lost one, as they scored 14 and conceded nine goals.
At the time of writing, Hammarby have four players on their injured and absent list as they prepare to meet Elfsborg on Sunday.
Dennis Collander, Richard Magyar, Oliver Nnonyelu Dovin and Jon Gudni Fjoluson are missing from the squad, Hammarby will field against Elfsborgthis coming Sunday.
Elfsborg currently look solid after going three matches unbeaten. They laid the groundworks by beating Varbergs BoIS FC with a 4-1 scoreline, before settling for a point in a 1-1 draw against Hacken. Their latest match once again had them share the points, this time in a 2-2 draw against AIK.
Elfsborg are looking at five wins, five draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. In their previous 5 outings Elfsborg remained undefeated.
Elfsborg managed to win just once in their past six away games. They also drew three and lost two, while scoring seven time and letting in ten.
Elfsborg have just one player unavailable for selection, when visiting Hammarby at Tele2 Arena.
Emmanuel Boateng nurses an injury and won't be travelling with Elfsborg.