- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
Hammarby vs Hacken Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Hammarby so far pulled off a record of six wins, two draws and two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Hacken have a record of seven wins, two draws and one defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Hammarby have really struck gold when it comes to home form, having not lost any of their previous 12 matches here.
- Hacken didn't lose any of their 7 most recent games.
Hammarby vs Hacken betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at Tele2 Arena on this coming Sunday.
Despite a rather curious form recently, Hammarby have a good opportunity to be victorious in round 11 of the Allsvenskan season. They meet Hacken on Sunday at the Tele2 Arena, where they hope to frustrate the visitors.
Hacken enjoy the view from the top of the table with 23 points after ten league matches this season. Meanwhile, Hammarby find themselves positioned as number 3 in the Allsvenskan with 20 points following ten rounds.
Hammarby are looking at a record of six wins, two draws and two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Hacken are looking at a record of seven wins, two draws and one defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Although Hacken are considered outsiders of the match, they will be highly motivated to at least keep their current distance to Hammarby in the Allsvenskan table. Simultaneously, the hosts will not be short on motivation when trying to close the gap.
- Hammarby have scored in 38 of the last 40 home matches
- Hammarby have not lost 19 of the last 21 home matches
- Hammarby have not won 5 of the last 6 matches
- Hammarby have conceded in 4 of the last 5 matches
- Hammarby have not won 3 of the last 4 home matches
- In 12 of the last 13 matches Haecken played, both teams scored
- Haecken have conceded in the last 14 matches in a row
- Haecken have conceded in 18 of the last 19 away matches
- In the last 6 away matches in a row Haecken played, both teams scored
- Haecken have not lost 10 of the last 11 matches
Hammarby vs Hacken H2H
It finished 1-1 when Hammarby last played Hacken and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.75. Hammarby go into their upcoming match against Hacken with a 20% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 2-4-4 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side Hammarby and Hacken. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.61.
Consistency has not been a trademark for Hammarby recently, and their last three matches first saw them sharing the points in a 3-3 draw with AIK. This was followed by a 3-0 win against IFK Norrkoping, before they lost 1-0 against IFK Vaernamo.
Hammarby so far pulled off a record of six wins, two draws and two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Hammarby are on an amazing streak of now 12 games at home in a row without defeat.
Hammarby won three of their previous six matches at Tele2 Arena. They drew two and lost one, scoring 13 goals to eight against.
At the time of writing, it looks as if only two players are unavailable for Hammarby, when they prepare for their upcoming assignment.
Oliver Nnonyelu Dovin and Jon Gudni Fjoluson are all absent from the Hammarby squad that faces Hacken at Tele2 Arena.
Hacken are in awesome shape going into this next encounter, as they won their last three matches on the bounce. Kalmar FF got left behind in a 3-1 win, before Malmoe FF got hammered in a 1-2 victory. Sirius was the most recent victim in a 4-3 win for Hacken.
Hacken enjoy a record of seven wins, two draws and one defeat in the Allsvenskan this season. Hacken have 5 wins on the trot.
Hacken won thrice in their last six away games, as well as playing two draws and suffering one defeat. They produced eight goals and conceded nine times.
Hacken have three on the list of injured and absent players before their next match against Hammarby this coming Sunday.
Hacken need to do without Samir Maarouf, Ibrahim Sadiq and Ali Youssef, who are not fit enough to travel to Tele2 Arena.