- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
- Tuesday 16
- Wednesday 17
- Thursday 18
- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
Helsingborg vs GIF Sundsvall Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Helsingborg enjoy a record of one wins, four draws and ten defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- GIF Sundsvall only drew once so far this season after 14 games played, in stead recording three wins and ten defeats in the Allsvenskan.
Helsingborg vs GIF Sundsvall betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at Olympia Stadion.
Both Helsingborg and GIF Sundsvall need points to escape their current position at the wrong end of the Allsvenskan table. The match takes place at Olympia Stadion and could be labelled a serious six-pointer.
While Helsingborg find themselves as number 16 table with seven points after 15 matches, GIF Sundsvall fought their way to ten points. This puts them up as number 14 table.
Helsingborg have so far been able to win just once after 15 Allsvenskan games played, in stead showing off four draws and ten defeats. GIF Sundsvall only drew once so far this season after 14 games played, in stead recording three wins and ten defeats in the Allsvenskan.
Entering the match this coming Sunday as favourite, Helsingborg will be looking to squeeze past GIF Sundsvall in the Allsvenskan table with a win.
- Helsingborg have not won 14 of the last 16 matches
- Helsingborg have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- Helsingborg have lost 7 of the last 9 matches
- Helsingborg have not won 6 of the last 7 home matches
- Helsingborg have conceded in 6 of the last 7 home matches
- GIF Sundsvall have not won the last 12 away matches in a row
- GIF Sundsvall have conceded in the last 13 away matches in a row
- GIF Sundsvall have lost 10 of the last 12 away matches
- GIF Sundsvall have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row GIF Sundsvall played, both teams scored
Helsingborg vs GIF Sundsvall H2H
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Helsingborg came away with a 1-2 win. Helsingborg have a 80% win rate in the against GIF Sundsvall, who won one of these matches. The total record reads 8-1-1, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams scored five times in the previous ten matches between home side Helsingborg and GIF Sundsvall. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.64.
Helsingborg have been too mediocre in their last three matches, where a win has failed to come their way. Against Kalmar FF, they gained a point in a 1-1 draw, before coming up short against Djurgarden, who ran out 0-2 winners. Lately, they managed to steal a point in a 0-0 draw with Varbergs BoIS FC.
Helsingborg so far pulled off a record of one wins, four draws and ten defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Helsingborg are without a win in their last six matches on home soil, which produced a record of two draws and four defeats, in which they conceded 11 and scored four goals.
At the time of writing, Helsingborg have four players on their injured and absent list as they prepare to meet GIF Sundsvall this coming Sunday.
Dennis Olsson, Ali Suljic, Victor Blixt and Sumar Almadjed are all absent from the Helsingborg squad that faces GIF Sundsvall at Olympia Stadion.
Judging by their last three matches, we can expect a bit of everything from GIF Sundsvall at the moment. Against Malmo FF, they came out on top in a 2-1 win, before drawing 1-1 against IFK Varnamo. Most recently they were left reeling in a 1-5 defeat win against Hacken.
GIF Sundsvall have a record of three wins, one draws and ten defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
GIF Sundsvall came through their last six away games without a single win. Of those six matches, they drew one and lost five in which, they were outscored by 15 goals to four.