- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Helsingborg vs IFK Varnamo – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
- Helsingborg vs IFK Varnamo – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
- Helsingborg so far pulled off a record of one wins, two draws and six defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- IFK Varnamo have a record of one wins, three draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Helsingborg vs IFK Vaernamo betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match in round 9 at Olympia Stadion.
Helsingborg take on visitors IFK Varnamo at Olympia Stadion in a Allsvenskan tie this coming Saturday.
IFK Varnamo are currently ahead of Helsingborg by one point in the Allsvenskan table. While the visitors are number 13 with six points, the hosts have one point less at number 15.
Helsingborg enjoy a home record of one wins, two draws and six defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. IFK Varnamo so far pulled off a record of one win, three draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Both Helsingborg and IFK Varnamo have endured a few disappointing results in the Allsvenskan recently. They would have hoped for more in recent games, and both will be looking for a morale-boosting win to get back on track.
- Helsingborg have conceded in 14 of the last 16 matches
- Helsingborg have not won 8 of the last 9 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Helsingborg played, both teams scored
- Helsingborg have scored in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Helsingborg have conceded in 7 of the last 9 home matches
- IFK Varnamo have not won 11 of the last 12 matches
- IFK Varnamo have conceded in 14 of the last 15 away matches
- IFK Varnamo have not won the last 7 away matches in a row
- IFK Varnamo have lost 6 of the last 7 away matches
- In 3 of the last 4 away matches IFK Varnamo played, both teams scored
Helsingborg vs IFK Varnamo H2H
This is the first time Helsingborg squares up against IFK Vaernamo in the Allsvenskan.
A single point is all Helsingborg can show for their efforts in the past three matches. They managed a 2-2 draw with Djurgården, before getting trounced 1-0 against IFK Norrkoping while Degerfors won 2-1.
Helsingborg claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six in the Allsvenskan, which also saw them drawing two and losing three matches, in which they scored two and conceded four goals.
Helsingborg found goals very hard to come by on home soil this season in the Allsvenskan. No side scored fewer times, than the 2 goals they so far pulled off. Along the way, they have allowed 3 goals against.
IFK Varnamo Form
In their previous three games, IFK Varnamo lost 2-0 and 1-2 against IFK Norrkoping and Haecken, respectively, before drawing 1-1 with Mjaellby.
IFK Varnamo came through their last six away games in the Allsvenskan without a single win. Of those six matches, they drew one and lost three in which, they were outscored by nine goals to three.
IFK Varnamo are among the worst away teams in the Allsvenskan, with a gloomy 0 points collected on their travels. They managed to score 3 times, while also conceding 9.
Helsingborg show off a record of onewins, two draws and six defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
IFK Varnamo so far pulled off a record of one wins, three draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Helsingborg have been unable to turn the Olympia Stadion into a fortress this season. They are one of the worst home teams in the Allsvenskan with a dismal 4 points and just 1 win. They scored 2 and allowed 3 goals against.
IFK Varnamo recorded 3 points following 1 wins from their last 2 games against teams placed among the bottom six. They scored 3 goals, but also conceded 2.