- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Helsingborg vs Kalmar FF Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Helsingborg have a record of one wins, two draws and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Kalmar FF show off six wins, one draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Helsingborg have 5 defeats on the bounce.
Helsingborg vs Kalmar FF betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at Olympia Stadion.
Kalmar FF take on Helsingborg this coming Saturday at Olympia Stadion with both fighting to improve on their current position at either end of the Allsvenskan standings.
Helsingborg step onto the pitch as 16th in the Allsvenskan standings with five points collected after 12 rounds. Visitors Kalmar FF are currently number 6 in the table with 19 points after 11 matches.
Helsingborg are looking at a record of one win, two draws and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Kalmar FF so far pulled off six wins, one draw and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Kalmar FF have been a surprise package so far this season and a win against Helsingborg will serve to strengthen their position.
- Helsingborg have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- In 6 of the last 7 matches Helsingborg played, both teams scored
- Helsingborg have not won 10 of the last 11 matches
- Helsingborg have lost the last 4 matches in a row
- Helsingborg have scored in 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Kalmar FF have scored in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Kalmar FF played, both teams scored
- Kalmar FF have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Kalmar FF have conceded in the last 4 away matches in a row
- Kalmar FF have not lost 4 of the last 5 matches
Helsingborg vs Kalmar FF H2H
The most recent outing between Helsingborg and Kalmar FF was played out and ended up a 1-1 draw. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.40. Helsingborg won 30% of their last meetings against Kalmar FF for at total record of 3-2-5, as their next visitors won five matches. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Punters probably shouldn't go looking for both teams to score, when Kalmar FF come visiting Helsingborg. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies.
Helsingborg have had to endure a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 1-4 by IFK Vaernamo, before AIK ran out 1-2 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Malmo FF, who came out 2-1 winners.
Helsingborg have a record of one win, two draws and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Helsingborg have 5 defeats on the trot.
Helsingborg just have a single home win to show from their efforts in the past six matches at the Olympia Stadion. They also drew one and lost four of these six encounters, in which they scored four and conceded nine goals.
At the time of writing, it looks as if only two players are unavailable for Helsingborg, when they prepare for their upcoming assignment.
Victor Blixt and Sumar Almadjed are all absent from the Helsingborg squad that faces Kalmar FF at Olympia Stadion.
Kalmar FF Form
In their last three matches, Kalmar FF beat Djurgården 1-0, drew 1-1 with Mjallby and beat IFK Varnamo by 1-0.
Kalmar FF show off six wins, one draw and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Kalmar FF won three of a possible six away matches, as well as playing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored nine while also conceding six times.