- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
IFK Goteborg vs Degerfors Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- IFK Goteborg show off a record of five wins, two draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Degerfors only drew once so far this season after ten games played, in stead recording two wins and seven defeats.
- Amazingly, Degerfors failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 11 matches.
IFK Goteborg vs Degerfors betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match.
Bookmakers favour IFK Goteborg to win against Degerfors in their next Allsvenskan match. This takes place on Monday with the hosts in decent form, and a win seems quite likely. Naturally, Degerfors will put up a fight at the Gamla Ullevi, though.
IFK Goteborg step onto the pitch as 8th in the Allsvenskan standings with 17 points collected after 11 rounds. Visitors Degerfors are currently number 14 in the table with seven points after 11 matches.
IFK Goteborg so far pulled off a record of five wins, two draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Degerfors are looking at two wins, one draws and eight defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Three points for Degerfors could go a long way in their quest to reach the top half of the Allsvenskan table. A difficult task awaits, though, as IFK Goteborg won't go down without a fight.
- IFK Goteborg have scored in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- IFK Goteborg have not lost 9 of the last 11 home matches
- IFK Goteborg have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 home matches IFK Goteborg played, both teams scored
- IFK Goteborg have not won 7 of the last 9 matches
- Degerfors have conceded in the last 11 matches in a row
- Degerfors have not won 9 of the last 11 matches
- Degerfors have conceded in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Degerfors played, both teams scored
- Degerfors have scored in 9 of the last 11 away matches
IFK Goteborg vs Degerfors H2H
Degerfors were knocked out cold when IFK Goteborg took a 1-0 win in their latest encounter. It served as pay back for the 3-2 defeat, Degerfors handed out in the game before. IFK Goteborg picked up one win in their previous two matches against Degerfors, while the latter claimed one win in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 4.20.
IFK Goteborg Form
IFK Goteborg look back on their last three matches with six points to show from their efforts. Against Elfsborg, they were left empty-handed in a 3-1 defeat, but they avenged themselves by beating GIF Sundsvall in a 2-0 win. They followed that up with a 1-2 win against Sirius in their most recent outing.
IFK Goteborg so far pulled off a record of five wins, two draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
IFK Goteborg only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew three and lost one, as they scored nine and conceded seven goals.
IFK Goteborg have an almost full squad available against Degerfors at Gamla Ullevi with only one player possibly missing.
Sebastian Eriksson sit this one out for IFK Goteborg due to an injury.
A single point prevents Degerfors from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short, losing by 2-1 and 0-2 against Varbergs BoIS FC and Malmoe FF, respectively. Their latest match brought some consolation, as they were able to hang on for a 1-1 draw against AIK.
Degerfors so far pulled off two wins, one draws and eight defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Amazingly, Degerfors failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 11 matches.
Degerfors managed to win just once in their past six away games. They also drew zero and lost five, while scoring 16 time and letting in six.