- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
IFK Goteborg vs IFK Norrkoping Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- IFK Goteborg are looking at a record of seven wins, three draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- IFK Norrkoping so far pulled off four wins, four draws and seven defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- IFK Norrkoping conceded a goal in their last 8 matches.
IFK Goteborg vs IFK Norrkoping betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at Gamla Ullevi.
The Allsvenskan tie at Gamla Ullevi this coming Monday sees home team IFK Goteborg up against IFK Norrkoping.
The hosts are currently rank as number 7 in the Allsvenskan standings with 24 points after 15 matches. IFK Norrkoping are trailing behind them on 16 points, which ranks them as number 11 ahead of their next game.
IFK Goteborg are looking at a record of seven wins, three draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.IFK Norrkoping show off four wins, four draws and seven defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Performances have been rather abysmal for IFK Norrkoping, who will be eyeing a chance of redemption when going up against IFK Goteborg.
- IFK Goteborg have scored in 14 of the last 16 home matches
- IFK Goteborg have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- In 5 of the last 7 home matches IFK Goteborg played, both teams scored
- IFK Goteborg have scored in 8 of the last 9 matches
- IFK Goteborg have not lost 4 of the last 5 matches
- IFK Norrkoping have conceded in 14 of the last 16 away matches
- IFK Norrkoping have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- IFK Norrkoping have not won the last 6 matches in a row
- IFK Norrkoping have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- IFK Norrkoping have not won 6 of the last 8 away matches
IFK Goteborg vs IFK Norrkoping H2H
IFK Goteborg won the last two meetings against IFK Norrkoping, as they followed up a 2-1 win by beating their upcoming opponent by a 2-0 score.IFK Goteborg go into their upcoming match against IFK Norrkoping with a 40% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 4-1-5 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between IFK Goteborg and IFK Norrkoping. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.70 with the bookies.
IFK Goteborg have four points to show from their last three matches, as they lost 3-0 against Hammarby, before drawing 1-1 with Mjallby. They won their most recent game 0-2 against IFK Norrkoping.
IFK Goteborg show off a record of seven wins, three draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
IFK Goteborg won twice in their past six home matches in which they also drew three and lost one. They hit the target eight times and conceded five goals.
In their previous three games, IFK Norrkoping drew 1-1 with Degerfors, then lost 0-2 against Malmo FF and 0-2 against IFK Goteborg.
IFK Norrkoping have a record of four wins, four draws and seven defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.IFK Norrkoping conceded a goal in their previous 8 matches on the bounce.
In their last six matches away from home IFK Norrkoping won twice, recorded two draws and lost two times. During this run, they conceded eight and scored six goals.
IFK Norrkoping have just one player unavailable for selection, when visiting IFK Goteborg at Gamla Ullevi.
Kristoffer Khazeni is too injured to face IFK Norrkoping.