- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
IFK Norrkoping vs Malmo FF Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- IFK Norrkoping claimed four wins, four draws as well as five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Malmo FF are looking at seven wins, three draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- IFK Norrkoping conceded a goal in their 6 most recent matches.
IFK Norrkoping vs Malmo FF betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at Platinumcars Arena on on Saturday.
The Allsvenskan game at Platinumcars Arena on Saturday sees visitors Malmo FF facing home side IFK Norrkoping.
While IFK Norrkoping find themselves as number 11 table with 16 points after 13 matches, Malmo FF have 24 points on their account ranking them as number 5.
IFK Norrkoping show off a record of four wins, four draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Malmo FF so far pulled off seven wins, three draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
The unsatisfactory results in recent Allsvenskan matches surely left a stain on morale at IFK Norrkoping. A win this coming Saturday against Malmo FF could be key to turning the tide again.
- IFK Norrkoping have scored in 19 of the last 21 home matches
- IFK Norrkoping have not lost 10 of the last 12 home matches
- IFK Norrkoping have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- IFK Norrkoping have not lost 8 of the last 10 matches
- IFK Norrkoping have not won the last 5 matches in a row
- Malmo FF have won 6 of the last 7 matches
- Malmo FF have scored in the last 8 matches in a row
- Malmo FF have not lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- In 3 of the last 4 matches Malmo FF played, both teams scored
- Malmo FF have not won 5 of the last 7 away matches
IFK Norrkoping vs Malmo FF H2H
IFK Norrkoping and Malmo FF had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 1-1 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.30. IFK Norrkoping have a 30% win rate in the against Malmo FF, who won three of these matches. The total record reads 3-4-3, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In the last ten matches between IFK Norrkoping and Malmo FF over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on at least three goals are at 1.90 with bookies.
IFK Norrkoping failed to win any of their last three matches, though they gained a point against Mjallby in a 1-1 draw, before coming up short against Sirius in a 0-1 defeat. Most recently, they settled for a 1-1 draw against Degerfors.
IFK Norrkoping are looking at a record of four wins, four draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. IFK Norrkoping conceded a goal in their previous 6 matches on the bounce.
IFK Norrkoping only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew two and lost two, as they scored ten and conceded six goals.
IFK Norrkoping are as close to an entire squad as they can with only one player unavailable for the side which faces Malmo FF.
Kristoffer Khazeni sit this one out for IFK Norrkoping due to an injury.
In their three most recent outings, Malmo FF won 3-2 and 3-0 against Vikingur Reykjavik and Varbergs BoIS FC, before drawing 3-3 against Vikingur Reykjavik.
Malmo FF show off seven wins, three draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Malmo FF claimed two wins against one draw and three defeats in their last six away matches. The scoreline from these matches reads 14 goals conceded and ten scored.
Malmo FF have an almost full squad of players to choose from ahead of their next match on Saturday, as just two players seem to be forced up in the stands.
Oscar Lewicki and Adi Nalic all face a spell on the sidelines for Malmo FF due to various injuries.