Manchester United vs Aston Villa Tips - Pick Reds to bounce back23 Sep 2021 Read more
Inter Milan vs Real Madrid Tips - Draw backed in Milano
- UEFA Champions League Group D Round 1 match will take place at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on Wednesday (20:00 BST)
- Inter settled for a 2-2 draw at Sampdoria in their last match
- Real Madrid are coming off a 5-2 home win over Celta Vigo in the La Liga
- Real Madrid won both meetings against Inter last season
- Real Madrid have won 3 in a row against Inter
Carlo Ancelotti (Fran Santiago/Getty Images)
Inter Milan are another team who are feeling the pinch.
They have offloaded stars like Romelu Lukaku and Achraf Hakimi while manager Antonio Conte, who brought them their first Serie A title in 11 years, also left the San Siro and was replaced by Simone Inzaghi.
Inter are 2.45 to beat 13-time European champions Real Madrid, although both clubs would hope to progress to the knockout stages from Group D which also comprises Shakhtar Donetsk and Sheriff Tiraspol. They are 41.00 underdogs to win the Champions League.
Former Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti is now in charge of Real Madrid, who have started their La Liga campaign well with seven points from their opening three games. They are 26.00 to win the Champions League.
Real, who pose a great attacking threat with Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema and Eden Hazard, are 2.75 to win in the Champions League betting tips while the draw is on offer at 3.4.
The pair have met on 17 previous occasions in Europe, with Inter recording six wins, two draws and one loss at home to Real Madrid – that reverse coming last season when they were beaten 2-0 at home and 3-2 away in the group stages.
Eight of their last 11 Champions League meetings saw fewer than three total goals and it is evens that no more than two goals will be scored this time.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Back BluesChelsea vs Manchester City Tips - Back Blues to win23 Sep 2021 Read more
Low Scoring MatchLeicester City vs Burnley Tips - Under 2.5 goals picked23 Sep 2021 Read more
Reds to coverBrentford vs Liverpool Tips - Reds to cover handicap23 Sep 2021 Read more