- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
Jerv vs Sandefjord Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Jerv claimed three wins, two draws as well as eight defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Sandefjord enjoy a record of four wins, two draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Jerv vs Sandefjord betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match in round 14 at J. J. Ugland Stadion Levermyr.
The Eliteserien clash at J. J. Ugland Stadion Levermyr this coming Saturday sees Jerv hosting opponents Sandefjord.
While Jerv find themselves as number 15 table with 11 points after 13 matches, Sandefjord fought their way to 14 points. This puts them up as number 11 table.
Jerv are looking at a record of three wins, two draws and eight defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Sandefjord so far pulled off four wins, two draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
The unsatisfactory results in recent Eliteserien matches surely left a stain on morale at Jerv. A win this coming Saturday against Sandefjord could be key to turning the tide again.
- In 5 of the last 6 matches Jerv played, both teams scored
- Jerv have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- Jerv have scored in 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Jerv have scored in the last 6 matches in a row
- Jerv have not won 7 of the last 9 matches
- Sandefjord have conceded in 24 of the last 26 away matches
- Sandefjord have conceded in 18 of the last 20 matches
- In 8 of the last 10 matches Sandefjord played, both teams scored
- In the last 4 away matches in a row Sandefjord played, both teams scored
- Sandefjord have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
Jerv vs Sandefjord H2H
This is the first time, Jerv face Sandefjord, at least in the Eliteserien. Picking a winning bet based on their h2h is a bit of a lottery, and the punter with a keen eye for a long shot might opt for the high-value price here. Jerv claimed zero wins in their previous zero matches against Sandefjord. The latter managed zero wins in these zero matches against their coming opponent. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.60.
Judging by their last three matches, we can expect a bit of everything from Jerv at the moment. Against FK Haugesund, they came out on top in a 1-0 win, before drawing 1-1 against Molde. Most recently, they were left reeling in a 3-2 defeat against Rosenborg.
Jerv so far pulled off a record of three wins, two draws and eight defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Jerv won twice in their past six home matches in which they also drew one and lost three. They hit the target four times and conceded nine goals.
Sandefjord have been a tad mediocre in their last three matches where a win has failed to come their way. Against Tromso, they gained a point in a 2-2 draw, before coming up short against Sarpsborg 08, who ran out 4-3 winners. Lately, they managed to steal a point in a 2-2 with Aalesund.
Sandefjord have four wins, two draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Sandefjord claimed four wins in six away matches, whilst drawing zero and losing two in which the score said 13 scored to ten conceded.
Sandefjord have an almost full squad of players to choose from ahead of their next match this coming Saturday, as just two players seem to be forced up in the stands.
Sander Risan and Sander Moen Foss all face a spell on the sidelines for Sandefjord due to various injuries.