- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Kalmar FF vs Sirius Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Kalmar FF so far pulled off a record of six wins, two draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Sirius enjoy a record of five wins, two draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Kalmar FF scored at least one goal in their last 8 matches on the spin.
Kalmar FF vs Sirius betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match.
We are zooming in on Kalmar FF and Sirius, as the duo face each other at Guldfaageln Arena on Sunday in what surely will be an exciting Allsvenskan clash.
Kalmar FF find themselves as number 6 in the league table with 20 points from their first 12 matches this campaign. They are three points better off than Sirius, who rank as number 10.
Kalmar FF show off a record of six wins, two draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Sirius so far pulled off five wins, two draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Although only separated by a few points, Sirius will have their work cut out for them this coming Sunday. Kalmar FF are favoured to maintain the lead they currently hold on Sirius in the Allsvenskan standings.
- Kalmar FF have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Kalmar FF have not lost 7 of the last 8 matches
- Kalmar FF have won the last 3 home matches in a row
- Kalmar FF have scored in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Kalmar FF have not lost the last 3 home matches in a row
- In the last 4 matches in a row Sirius played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Sirius played, both teams scored
- Sirius have scored in the last 6 matches in a row
- Sirius have not won 6 of the last 7 away matches
- Sirius have not won 7 of the last 9 matches
Kalmar FF vs Sirius H2H
It was an enormously entertaining 3-1 match, when these two sides last played each other. A similar feast of goals would go down well this coming Sunday. Picking a winning bet based on their h2h is a bit of a lottery, and the punter with a keen eye for a long shot might opt for the high-value price here. Kalmar FF claimed three wins in their previous ten matches against Sirius. The latter managed three wins in these ten matches against their coming opponent. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.60.
Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side Kalmar FF and Sirius. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80.
Kalmar FF go into their upcoming match unbeaten in their previous three matches, which started off with a 1-1 draw against Mjallby. They went on to beat IFK Varnamo 1-0, before sharing the spoils with Helsingborg in a 1-1 draw.
Kalmar FF are looking at a record of six wins, two draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Kalmar FF scored at least once in their previous 8 matches.
Kalmar FF won four of their last six matches at home across all competitions as they scored seven and conceded three goals.
In their last three matches, Sirius lost against Hacken and IFK Goteborg by 4-3 and 1-2, respectively, and beat IFK Norrkoping by 0-1.
Sirius are looking at five wins, two draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Sirius claimed two wins against one draw and three defeats in their last six away matches. The scoreline from these matches reads 13 goals conceded and eight scored.
Sirius are juggling with three absent players on this coming Sunday when travelling to Kalmar FF.
Sirius need to do without Moustafa Zeidan, August Ahlin and Patrick Nwadike, who are not fit enough to travel to Guldfaageln Arena.