- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
Kristiansund BK vs Bodo/Glimt Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Kristiansund BK so far pulled off a record of zero wins, one draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Bodo/Glimt enjoy a record of three wins, four draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Astonishingly, Kristiansund BK conceded a goal in their last 15 matches.
- Amazingly, Bodo/Glimt failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 9 matches.
Kristiansund BK vs Bodo/Glimt betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Kristiansund Stadion.
Bodo/Glimt visit Kristiansund Stadion on Saturday for a Eliteserien fixture with home side Kristiansund BK.
As number 16 in the Eliteserien table with one points, Kristiansund BK have played seven games this season. Bodo/Glimt are 12 points better off as number 8 after seven matches.
Kristiansund BK are looking at a record of zero wins, one draw and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Bodo/Glimt enjoy a record of three wins, four draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
With both Kristiansund BK and Bodo/Glimt coming off disappointing defeats in their previous outing, we could be in for a cautious battle. Both will be eager to get back to winning ways sooner rather than later.
- Kristiansund BK have conceded in 23 of the last 24 matches
- Kristiansund BK have not won 10 of the last 11 matches
- Kristiansund BK have conceded in 12 of the last 13 home matches
- Kristiansund BK have lost 6 of the last 8 matches
- Kristiansund BK have not won the last 5 home matches in a row
- Bodoe/Glimt have conceded in 16 of the last 17 matches
- In 5 of the last 6 matches Bodoe/Glimt played, both teams scored
- Bodoe/Glimt have scored in 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Bodoe/Glimt have scored in the last 6 matches in a row
- Bodoe/Glimt have not lost 5 of the last 6 matches
Kristiansund BK vs Bodo/Glimt H2H
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Bodo/Glimt came away with a 3-0 win. Kristiansund BK have a 0% win rate in the against Bodo/Glimt, who won seven of these matches. The total record reads 0-1-7, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past eight matches between home side Kristiansund BK and Bodo/Glimt. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.57.
Kristiansund BK Form
Kristiansund BK endured a tough spell in their previous three matches, which brought three defeats. They lost 2-0 against FK Haugesund, before Stroemsgodset won 0-3, while Molde claimed all three points in a 2-1 win.
Kristiansund BK have a record of zero wins, one draw and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Amazingly, Kristiansund BK failed to keep a clean sheet in their 15 last matches.
Kristiansund BK only managed one meagre home win from a possible six at Kristiansund Stadion. They also drew two and lost three of these six encounters, in which they scored nine and conceded 13 goals.
At the time of writing, Kristiansund BK have three players on their injured and absent list as they prepare to meet Bodo/Glimt on Saturday.
Andreas Hopmark, Aliou Coly and Dan Peter Ulvestad are all absent from the Kristiansund BK squad that faces Bodo/Glimt at Kristiansund Stadion.
Bodo/Glimt have been inconsistent in their last three matches, which brought home four points. They claimed a 1-4 win against FK Haugesund, before drawing 2-2 with Stroemsgodset. This little streak came to an end, when Molde proved too strong in a 3-1 defeat for Bodo/Glimt.
Bodo/Glimt have a record of three wins, four draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Somehow Bodo/Glimt failed to keep a clean sheet in their previous 9 matches.
Bodo/Glimt won three of a possible six away matches, as well as playing zero draws and suffering three defeats. They scored 11 while also conceding 11 times.
Bodo/Glimt seem to have only one player on the injured and absent list, when they travel to Kristiansund Stadion to face Kristiansund BK.
Ola Solbakken won't be travelling with Bodo/Glimt this time, as he nurses an injury.