- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Lillestroem vs Rosenborg Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Lillestroem vs Rosenborg – Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Lillestroem so far pulled off a record of seven wins, three draws and zero defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Rosenborg show off a record of three wins, five draws and one defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Lillestroem have really struck gold when it comes to form, having not lost any of their previous 13 matches.
Lillestroem vs Rosenborg betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match in round 10 at Aaraasen.
Lillestroem welcome Rosenborg for a clash in the Eliteserien at Aaraasen on Sunday.
Lillestroem approach the next Eliteserien round as number 1 in the table, having claimed 24 points this season so far. With ten games behind them, Rosenborg amassed 14 points, placing them as number 6 before their next fixture.
Lillestroem show off a record of seven wins, three draws and zero defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Rosenborg have a record of three wins, five draws and one defeat in the Eliteserien this season.
Lillestroem came away with three points from the latest encounter with Rosenborg. It would be a surprise if they fail do to it again, when they face each other this coming Sunday.
- Lillestroem have scored in the last 17 matches in a row
- Lillestroem have not lost the last 12 matches in a row
- Lillestroem have scored in the last 11 home matches in a row
- Lillestroem have not lost 13 of the last 14 home matches
- Lillestroem have won 8 of the last 10 matches
- Rosenborg have not lost 10 of the last 11 matches
- Rosenborg have conceded in 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Rosenborg have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Rosenborg have scored in 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Rosenborg have not lost 5 of the last 6 away matches
Lillestroem vs Rosenborg H2H
Lillestroem no doubt look forward to their next match, as they ran out 2-0 and 3-1 winners when last playing Rosenborg. Lillestroem have a 20% win rate in the against Rosenborg, who won five of these matches. The total record reads 2-3-5, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams found the back of the net six times in the past ten matches between home side Lillestroem and Rosenborg. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.75.
In their last three matches, Lillestroem won 1-4 and 2-0 against first Sandefjord then Vaalerenga, before drawing 2-2 against Tromsoe.
Lillestroem enjoy a record of seven wins, three draws and zero defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Lillestroem have gone through an impressive 10 games at Aaraasen now without losing even once.
Lillestroem took full advantage of playing at Aaraasen recently, winning six out of six, while scoring 12 and conceding zero goals.
In their last three matches, Rosenborg drew 1-1 with Hamarkameratene, 3-3 with FK Haugesund and beat Vaalerenga by 0-4.
Rosenborg show off a record of three wins, five draws and one defeat in the Eliteserien this season.
Rosenborg managed two wins to three draws and one defeat in their last six games away from home. The scoreline from these matches says seven goals conceded and 14 scored.
Rosenborg seem to have only one player on the injured and absent list, when they travel to Aaraasen to face Lillestroem.
Renzo Giampaoli nurses an injury and won't be travelling with Rosenborg.