- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Lillestrom vs Viking Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Lillestrom are looking at a record of nine wins, three draws and one defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Viking enjoy a record of six wins, four draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Lillestrom are on a fantastic streak of no less than 11 matches at Aaraasen in a row without defeat.
- Viking conceded a goal in their previous 6 matches in a row.
Lillestrom vs Viking betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
Viking hope to close the gap a little on Eliteserien leaders Lillestrom, when they face off Aaraasen in a round 13 match on Sunday.
Viking hope to close the gap a little on Eliteserien leaders Lillestrom, when they face off at Aaraasen. A serious assignment, but one which they'll be highly motivated for.
Lillestrom lost just once so far this season in the Eliteserien and after 13 games played they recorded nine wins and three draws. Viking have a record of six wins, four draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
It is obvious that Viking will seek a victory against the current leaders Lillestrom if they want to move up and reduce the gap in the standings.
- Lillestrom have scored in 19 of the last 21 matches
- Lillestrom have not lost 14 of the last 16 matches
- Lillestrom have not lost 14 of the last 16 home matches
- Lillestrom have scored in 12 of the last 13 home matches
- Lillestrom have won 6 of the last 7 home matches
- Viking have scored in 48 of the last 49 matches
- Viking have scored in the last 26 away matches in a row
- In the last 8 away matches in a row Viking played, both teams scored
- In the last 7 matches in a row Viking played, both teams scored
- Viking have conceded in the last 8 away matches in a row
Lillestrom vs Viking H2H
It was an enormously entertaining 5-1 match, when these two sides last played each other in the Eliteserien. A similar feast of goals would go down well on Sunday. All in all, Viking have a fine reading on Lillestrom in previous seasons with a 6-2-2 advantage going into this match. The bookies have Viking to win this match at best price odds of 3.30.
The past ten matches between Lillestrom and Viking have largely been entertaining affairs. Over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet seven times in these encounters. It seems only natural to look for goals this coming Sunday. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.72 with the bookies.
Lillestrom beat Rosenborg by 3-1, lost 3-0 against Stromsgodset, before defeating Kristiansund BK 1-3.
Lillestrom lost just once so far this season in the Eliteserien and after 13 games played they recorded nine wins and three draws. Amazingly, Lillestrom are on a streak of 11 home matches without defeat.
Lillestrom have been nothing short of fabulous at their home ground in the six most recent matches here. They quite simply claimed a maximum 18 points, scoring ten while conceding one goals.
A single point prevents Viking from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short, losing by 1-2 and 4-2 against Sandefjord and FK Haugesund, respectively. Their latest match brought some consolation, as they were able to hang on for a 1-1 draw against Rosenborg.
Viking show off six wins, four draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Viking conceded a goal in their previous 6 matches on the bounce.
Viking won half their previous six away matches, as well as seeing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored 17 goals whilst conceding 13.
Viking just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Lillestrom at the Aaraasen.
Sondre Auklend won't be travelling with Viking this time, as he nurses an injury.