- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
Los Angeles FC vs FC Dallas Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Los Angeles FC have a record of ten wins, three draws and three defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
- FC Dallas are looking at seven wins, five draws and four defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
- FC Dallas conceded a goal in their 6 most recent matches.
Los Angeles FC vs FC Dallas betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Major League Soccer match at Banc of California Stadium on on Thursday.
Los Angeles FC come up against visiting side FC Dallas in a Major League Soccer fixture this coming Thursday at Banc of California Stadium.
Los Angeles FC enjoy a record of ten wins, three draws and three defeats in the Major League Soccer this season. FC Dallas enjoy a record of seven wins, five draws and four defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
Los Angeles FC came away with three points from the latest encounter with FC Dallas. It would be a surprise if they fail do to it again, when they face each other this coming Thursday.
- Los Angeles FC have scored in the last 38 home matches in a row
- Los Angeles FC have scored in 32 of the last 34 matches
- Los Angeles FC have not lost 16 of the last 18 home matches
- Los Angeles FC have won 7 of the last 9 home matches
- In 3 of the last 4 matches Los Angeles FC played, both teams scored
- FC Dallas have conceded in 27 of the last 29 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 matches FC Dallas played, both teams scored
- In the last 6 away matches in a row FC Dallas played, both teams scored
- FC Dallas have not won 13 of the last 15 away matches
- FC Dallas have scored in 10 of the last 11 matches
Los Angeles FC vs FC Dallas H2H
It was an enormously entertaining 2-3 match, when these two sides last played each other. A similar feast of goals would go down well this coming Thursday. FC Dallas look back on one wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Los Angeles FC. The home side has a 50% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 3-2-1. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past six matches between home side Los Angeles FC and FC Dallas. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.66.
Los Angeles FC Form
In their last three matches, Los Angeles FC won 3-2 against San Jose Earthquakes, before settling for a point in a 1-1 draw against Seattle Sounders FC. They were back on top last time out, defeating New York Red Bulls 2-0.
Los Angeles FC are looking at a record of ten wins, three draws and three defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
Los Angeles FC won four of their past six matches on home soil, where they also drew one and lost one. They scored 12 goals and conceded six times.
FC Dallas Form
A single point prevents FC Dallas from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short, losing by 1-2 and 0-2 against Minnesota United and Vancouver Whitecaps, respectively. Their latest match brought some consolation, as they were able to hang on for a 2-2 draw against Austin FC.
FC Dallas so far pulled off seven wins, five draws and four defeats in the Major League Soccer this season. FC Dallas conceded a goal in their previous 6 matches in a row.
FC Dallas won twice, while also recording two draws and two defeats in their last six away matches. The scoreline from these matches says 12 goals conceded and 13 scored.