- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Malmo FF vs Helsingborg Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Malmo FF show off a record of five wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Helsingborg have a record of one wins, two draws and eight defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Helsingborg have 4 defeats in a row.
Malmo FF vs Helsingborg betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match.
Malmo FF are favoured by the bookmakers to claim a win against Helsingborg, despite their unconvincing form. It will be interesting to see, how far outsiders Helsingborg can push the form at Eleda Stadionon Monday.
With 18 points after 11 matches, Malmo FF are currently 5th in the Allsvenskan standings. Helsingborg play catch-up, as they recorded five points in 11 matches and rank 16th before their upcoming clash.
Malmo FF have a record of five wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Helsingborg so far pulled off a record of one wins, two draws and eight defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Helsingborg are reeling after a series of defeats in this Allsvenskan campaign and look for a way out of the doldrums. Their upcoming clash with Malmo FF gives them another opportunity to get back to winning ways.
- Malmoe FF have scored in the last 10 home matches in a row
- Malmoe FF have not lost 14 of the last 16 home matches
- Malmoe FF have won 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Malmoe FF have scored in the last 3 matches in a row
- Malmoe FF have conceded in 4 of the last 5 matches
- In 13 of the last 15 away matches Helsingborg played, both teams scored
- Helsingborg have scored in 20 of the last 22 away matches
- Helsingborg have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Helsingborg have conceded in 14 of the last 15 away matches
- In 6 of the last 7 matches Helsingborg played, both teams scored
Malmo FF vs Helsingborg H2H
The last time these two teams squared up, Malmo FF ran out 0-1 winners. Malmo FF won 80% of their last meetings against Helsingborg for at total record of 8-1-1, as their next visitors won one match. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In the last ten matches between Malmo FF and Helsingborg over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on at least three goals are at 1.66 with bookies.
Malmo FF Form
In their last three games, Malmo FF lost 4-0 against Djurgården, got defeated 1-2 by Haecken before winning 0-2 against Degerfors.
Malmo FF claimed five wins, three draws as well as three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Malmo FF managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil, where they also drew one and lost one. They scored 11 goals and conceded five times.
Malmo FF might be looking at five missing players for their upcoming assignment against Helsingborg.
Johan Dahlin, Oscar Lewicki, Anders Christiansen, Adi Nalic and Niklas Moisander are missing from the squad, Malmo FF will field against Helsingborgon Monday.
Helsingborg endured a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 2-1 by Degerfors, before IFK Vaernamo ran out 1-4 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against AIK, who came out 1-2 winners.
Helsingborg are looking at a record of one wins, two draws and eight defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Helsingborg have 4 defeats on the trot.
Helsingborg claimed just one win from the last six away games. These also drew one and lost four games, as they were outscored by ten goals to eight.
Helsingborg have three on the list of injured and absent players before their next match against Malmo FF on Monday.
Helsingborg need to do without Wilhelm Loeper, Sumar Almadjed and Victor Blixt, who are not fit enough to travel to Eleda Stadion.