Manchester United vs Aston Villa Tips - Pick Reds to bounce back23 Sep 2021 Read more
Man City vs RB Leipzig Tips - Back City to cover line
- UEFA Champions League Group A Round 1 match will take place at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday (20:00 BST)
- This is the first meeting between the two sides
- Man City have won to nil in their last 3 matches
- Leipzig have lost their last two games
Pep Guardiola (JOSE COELHO/AFP via Getty Images)
Man City have made a blistering start to the season while RB Leipzig are in poor form.
I am tipping City to cover a -1 handicap and win to nil. City defeated Leicester 1-0 in the Premier League on Saturday, their third consecutive win without conceding.
Pep Guardiola’s side deserved the victory, with 61% possession and 25-6 shots. Bernardo Silva broke the deadlock on 62 minutes.
City are in top form after comfortable 5-0 victories against Arsenal and Norwich at home before the international break.
Leipzig fell to a heavy 4-1 home defeat against Bayern Munich, their third Bundesliga loss in four.
Jesse Marsch’s side were 3-0 down before Konrad Laimer pulled a goal back. Leipzig remained on the back foot and conceded a fourth late on.
Marsch has struggled at the Red Bull Arena since taking charge in July. He lost star players Dayot Upamecano and Marcel Sabitzer and has one league win, a 4-0 home victory against Stuttgart.
City are in fine form, scoring plenty of goals and keeping clean sheets. They should comfortably beat out-of-form Leipzig to nil.
Value Bet: Man City -1.5 Line @-117.65 at BetMGM - 1 Unit
Correct Score: Man City 2-0 Correct Score @600 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Back BluesChelsea vs Manchester City Tips - Back Blues to win23 Sep 2021 Read more
Low Scoring MatchLeicester City vs Burnley Tips - Under 2.5 goals picked23 Sep 2021 Read more
Reds to coverBrentford vs Liverpool Tips - Reds to cover handicap23 Sep 2021 Read more