Man Utd vs Brentford – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
- Man Utd have a home record of 15 wins, ten draws and ten defeats in the Premier League this season.
- Brentford have a record of 11 wins, seven draws and 16 defeats in the Premier League this season.
- Man Utd conceded a goal in their last 8 matches.
Man United vs Brentford Preview
Despite their unconvincing form, Man Utd stand a good chance of adding three more points to their account in round 35. They face Brentford this coming Monday, and they'll be disappointed to miss out on a win at Old Trafford.
With 55 points after 35 matches, Man Utd are currently 6th in the Premier League standings. Brentford play catch-up, as they recorded 40 points in 34 matches and rank 12th before their upcoming clash.
Man Utd are longing to end their current win-less run in the Premier League on Monday. Going into the match as favourites, they will be optimistic of a much-needed confidence boost.
- Manchester United have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Manchester United have not won 8 of the last 10 matches
- Manchester United have not lost 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Manchester United have scored in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- In 3 of the last 4 home matches Manchester United played, both teams scored
- Brentford have conceded in the last 17 away matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 10 away matches Brentford played, both teams scored
- Brentford have not lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- Brentford have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Brentford have won 5 of the last 7 matches
Man Utd vs Brentford H2H
The last encounter in the Premier League between these two teams was a belter of a 1-3 match. Are we in for a similar goal-fest on Monday?
The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.80.
Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 2.10 with the bookies.
Man Utd Form
In their last three matches, Man Utd lost 4-0 against Liverpool, 3-1 against Arsenal and drew 1-1 with Chelsea.
Man Utd are unbeaten in their previous 8 home matches at Old Trafford.
Man Utd are sweating on the fitness of no less than eight players before their match this coming Monday.
Jadon Sancho, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Harry Maguire, Paul Pogba, Fred, Luke Shaw, Edinson Cavani and Mason Greenwood are missing from the squad, Man Utd will field against Brentford on Monday.
Brentford look well suited to take on any opponent presently, as their last three matches saw them gaining seven points. They ran out 2-0 and 1-2 winners against West Ham and Watford, respectively.
Their winning streak came to an end against Tottenham, who claimed a point in a 0-0 draw.
Brentford won three of a possible six away matches in the Premier League, as well as playing zero draws and suffering three defeats. They scored 11 while also conceding nine times.
Brentford have five on the list of injured and absent players before their next match against Man Utd on Monday.
Brentford need to do without Saman Ghoddos, Mathias Joergensen, Sergi Canos, Ethan Pinnock and Frank Onyeka, who are not fit enough to travel to Old Trafford.
Brentford enjoy a record of 11 wins, seven draws and 16 defeats in the Premier League this season.
Man Utd took 30 points from their last 17 encounters with teams from the bottom half of the Premier League table. This amounts to 8 wins after scoring 29 times and conceding 19.
21 May 2022
23 May 2022
Latest tips news
AIK v SiriusAIK vs Sirius – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions2 hours ago Read more
Helsingborg v VarnamoHelsingborg vs IFK Varnamo – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions2 hours ago Read more
AllsvenskanGIF Sundsvall vs Mjallby – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions2 hours ago Read more
Toffees' TimeEverton vs Newcastle United Tips - Win for Toffees29 Dec 2021 Read more
2021/22 UCL Draw2021/22 UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw27 Oct 2021 Read more