- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Man Utd vs Brighton - Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Man Utd are a tough nut to crack currently, with no less than 9 matches without defeat.
- In their previous 5 outings Brighton remained undefeated.
Man Utd vs Brighton betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Premier League match at Old Trafford on this coming Sunday.
Fresh from a top six finish in the previous campaign, Man Utd get their latest Premier League campaign underway on Sunday by welcoming Brighton at Old Trafford.
Man Utd managed to end up number 6 on 58 points last season. As mentioned, they face Brighton, who came in as number 9 on 51 points last season.
Both Man Utd and Brighton aim to do their best to prove to their respective set of fans they are the better team on the pitch. We are bound to see an exciting game on Sunday.
- Manchester United have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Manchester United have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Manchester United have scored in 11 of the last 13 home matches
- In 4 of the last 5 home matches Manchester United played, both teams scored
- Manchester United have won the last 3 matches in a row
- Brighton have not lost 10 of the last 11 matches
- Brighton have scored in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- Brighton have scored in 8 of the last 10 matches
- In 3 of the last 4 matches Brighton played, both teams scored
- Brighton have not lost 4 of the last 5 away matches
Man Utd vs Brighton H2H
Man Utd lost to 4-0 Brighton in their last encounter. This served as payback for the 2-0 win, which Man Utd dished out the match before that.Man Utd won 70% of their last meetings against Brighton for at total record of 7-0-3, as their next visitors won three matches. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In the past ten matches between home side Man Utd and Brighton both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 2.00.
In their last three matches, Man Utd won 3-0 against Brentford, before losing 4-0 against Brighton and 1-0 to Crystal Palace.Man Utd go into a new season as candidates for the podium, but will count themselves lucky to achieve more than a third place.
Man Utd have gone through an impressive 9 games at Old Trafford now without losing even once.
Man Utd won three of their previous six matches at Old Trafford. They drew two and lost one, scoring 11 goals to seven against.
Man Utd might be looking at four missing players for their upcoming assignment against Brighton.
Facundo Pellistri, Jadon Sancho, Brandon Williams and Mason Greenwood nurses various injuries and won't take part for Man Utd against Brighton at Old Trafford.
In their last three matches, Brighton beat Manchester United 4-0, drew 1-1 with Leeds and beat West Ham by 3-1.Brighton go into the season with the clear aim of a top half finish, and if they can build some momentum early on, perhaps even throw their hat in the ring for a place in Europe.
Brighton didn't lose any of their 5 most recent games.
Brighton managed a decent return of three wins in their last six away matches, in which they scored eight while also conceding seven times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.
Apparently, Brighton have just two players on the injured and absent list, as they prepare for their match on Sunday.
Names like Kacper Kozlowski and Jakub Moder most likely won't be deemed fit enough to play Man Utd.