Man Utd vs Chelsea – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
- Man Utd vs Chelsea – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
- Man Utd show off a record of 15wins, ninedraws and tendefeats in the Premier League this season.
- Chelsea so far pulled off a record of 19 wins, eight draws and five defeats in the Premier League this season.
- Man Utd conceded a goal in their previous 7 matches on the spin.
- Chelsea scored at least once in their previous 10 matches.
Struggling Man Utd are in for a tough assignment, when going up against Chelsea this coming Thursday at Old Trafford. With a string of mediocre performances, at best, it would be astounding to see the former take anything from this encounter.
Two places behind the league-leaders, Chelsea claimed 65 points from 32 rounds, while Man Utd amassed 54 points. They now rank as number 6 in the Premier League standings.
With 4 defeats in the last 6 games across all tournaments, the situation at Man Utd could probably be a lot better. They need to improve their game or prepare for more disappointment as they face Chelsea at home.
- Manchester United have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Manchester United have not lost 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Manchester United have not won 8 of the last 10 matches
- Manchester United have scored in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- In 3 of the last 4 home matches Manchester United played, both teams scored
- Chelsea have scored in 44 of the last 46 matches
- Chelsea have not lost 20 of the last 22 away matches
- Chelsea have won the last 9 away matches in a row
- Chelsea have scored in 20 of the last 22 away matches
- Chelsea have won 4 of the last 5 matches
Man Utd vs Chelsea H2H
Neither Man Utd nor Chelsea managed a breakthrough, when they last faced each other in the Premier League. They ended up settling for a point in a 1-1 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.40. Chelsea look back on one win in their previous 10 Premier League matches against Man Utd. The home side has a 40% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 4-5-1. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Over 2.5 goals only came out as a winning bet 3 times in the past 10 matches between Man Utd and Chelsea. Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 2.00 with the bookies.
Man Utd Form
In their last three matches, Man Utd won 3-2 against Norwich, before losing 4-0 against Liverpool and 3-1 to Arsenal.
Man Utd are unbeaten in their previous 7 home matches at Old Trafford.
Man Utd could have up to five missing players for various reasons for their upcoming match against Chelsea on Thursday.
Paul Pogba, Fred, Luke Shaw, Edinson Cavani and Mason Greenwood are all absent from the Man Utd squad that faces Chelsea at Old Trafford.
Results have been up and down for Chelsea, who beat Crystal Palace by 2-0. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 4-2 against Arsenal, before claiming three points in a 1-0 win against West Ham.
Chelsea picked up a win in their previous 4 away matches. Chelsea are among the 2 best away teams in the Premier League this season. They put 11 wins on the board, scoring 35 goals whilst also conceding 9.
Chelsea have five players on the injured and absent list ahead of the match on Thursday against Man Utd.
Chelsea need to do without Reece James, Antonio Rüdiger, Mateo Kovacic, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Ben Chilwell, who are not fit enough to travel to Old Trafford.
Man Utd so far pulled off a record of 15 wins, nine draws and ten defeats in the Premier League this season. Man Utd conceded a goal in their previous 7 matches on the spin.
Chelsea so far pulled off a record of 19 wins, eight draws and five defeats in the Premier League this season. Chelsea scored at least once in their previous 10 matches on the bounce.
Chelsea are among the 2 best away teams in the Premier League this season. They put 3 points on the board 11 times, scoring 35 goals whilst also conceding 9. Man Utd earned 10 points from their last 9 matches against teams inside the top 6. They claimed 3 wins, following 12 goals scored while also conceding 23. Chelsea scored 23 goals and conceded 13 in their last 17 games against teams from the top half of the Premier League table. This earned them 7 wins and 25 points.
Latest tips news
Toffees' TimeEverton vs Newcastle United Tips - Win for Toffees29 Dec 2021 Read more
2021/22 UCL Draw2021/22 UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw27 Oct 2021 Read more
ACCA Betting GuideWhat is an Accumulator bet?13 Jul 2021 Read more
Football Betting GuideHow to bet on the FIFA World Cup09 Jul 2021 Read more
Football Betting GuideHow to bet on football matches08 Jul 2021 Read more