- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Minnesota United vs Portland Timbers Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Minnesota United were on the scoreboard at least once in their previous 8 matches.
- Portland Timbers remained without defeat in 7 games on the bounce.
Minnesota United vs Portland Timbers betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Major League Soccer match at Allianz Field on this coming Saturday.
The spotlight is on Minnesota United and Portland Timbers, as the pair go looking to boost their confidence. They face each other this coming Saturday at Allianz Field in the Major League Soccer.
In front of their home crowd, Minnesota United will be out to prove their worth as the latest round of Major League Soccer action gets underway.
- Minnesota United have scored in 19 of the last 21 home matches
- Minnesota United have scored in 14 of the last 15 matches
- Minnesota United have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- In 7 of the last 9 matches Minnesota United played, both teams scored
- Minnesota United have not lost the last 7 matches in a row
- Portland Timbers have not lost the last 7 matches in a row
- Portland Timbers have not won 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Portland Timbers have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Portland Timbers played, both teams scored
- Portland Timbers have scored in 10 of the last 11 matches
Minnesota United vs Portland Timbers H2H
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Portland Timbers came away as 3-1 winners.Minnesota United won 60% of their last meetings against Portland Timbers for at total record of 6-1-3, as their next visitors won three matches. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Entertainment seems close to guaranteed when Minnesota United welcome Portland Timbers as over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet seven times in ten matches. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.65 with the bookies this coming Saturday.
Their last three matches saw Minnesota United drawing 1-1 with Sporting Kansas City, before taking out DC United by 2-0, and Houston Dynamo FC by 1-2.While not good enough for medals, Minnesota United look well capable of a comfortable mid-table finish
Minnesota United are without defeat in 6 games on the bounce.
Minnesota United claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches. They also drew two and lost two, scored eight goals and conceded seven.
Portland Timbers are unbeaten in their last three matches, first beating Seattle Sounders FC by 0-3. This was followed by a 1-1 with Vancouver Whitecaps and a 2-1 win against San Jose Earthquakes.While not good enough for medals, Minnesota United look well capable of a comfortable mid-table finish
Portland Timbers scored at least one goal in their last 8 matches.
Portland Timbers only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games. In these six matches they also drew two and lost three matches, as they were outscored by ten goals to nine.