- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Mjallby vs Degerfors Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Mjallby show off a record of five wins, five draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Degerfors are looking at two wins, two draws and ten defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Astonishingly, Degerfors conceded a goal in their last 14 matches.
Mjallby vs Degerfors betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match in round 15 at Strandvallen.
Degerfors go up against Mjallby on Saturday for an exciting Allsvenskan meeting at Strandvallen.
The hosts are currently rank as number 10 in the Allsvenskan standings with 20 points after 14 matches. Degerfors are trailing behind them on eight points, which ranks them as number 15 ahead of their next game.
Mjallby show off a record of five wins, five draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Degerfors so far pulled off two wins, two draws and ten defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Mjallby have their eyes set on a good performance and, more importantly, three points, when facing Degerfors. On home soil, the former should have the upper hand, as they aim to move inside the top six.
- Mjallby have scored in the last 10 home matches in a row
- Mjallby have not lost 13 of the last 14 home matches
- In 8 of the last 10 home matches Mjallby played, both teams scored
- Mjallby have not won 6 of the last 7 matches
- Mjallby have conceded in 7 of the last 8 matches
- Degerfors have conceded in the last 13 matches in a row
- Degerfors have not won 11 of the last 13 matches
- Degerfors have conceded in 12 of the last 14 away matches
- Degerfors have lost 5 of the last 6 away matches
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Degerfors played, both teams scored
Mjallby vs Degerfors H2H
Mjallby no doubt look forward to their next match, as they ran out 1-0 and 2-0 winners when last playing Degerfors. Picking a winning bet based on their h2h is a bit of a lottery, and the punter with a keen eye for a long shot might opt for the high-value price here. Mjallby claimed two wins in their previous two matches against Degerfors. The latter managed zero wins in these two matches against their coming opponent. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.70.
In the last three outings, Mjallby beat AIK by 0-1, lost 1-2 against Hacken, before drawing 1-1 with IFK Goteborg.
Mjallby are looking at a record of five wins, five draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Mjallby only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew three and lost one, as they scored nine and conceded six goals.
In their past three games, Degerfors lost 2-0 against IFK Goteborg, drew 1-1 with IFK Norrkoping, and lost 2-0 against Sirius.
Degerfors show off two wins, two draws and ten defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Astonishingly, Degerfors failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 matches.
Degerfors secured just one win from their last six outings away from home, from which they also drew zero and five games. They scored four goals while conceding 12 as well.