- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Mjallby vs Elfsborg - Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Mjallby are looking at a record of seven wins, five draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Elfsborg show off five wins, six draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Amazingly, Elfsborg failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 9 matches.
Mjallby vs Elfsborg betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at Strandvallen on on Sunday.
Elfsborg visit Strandvallen this coming Sunday for a Allsvenskan fixture with home side Mjallby.
The hosts are currently rank as number 6 in the Allsvenskan standings with 26 points after 16 matches. Elfsborg are trailing behind them on 21 points, which ranks them as number 9 ahead of their next game.
Mjallby so far pulled off a record of seven wins, five draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.Elfsborg show off five wins, six draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Mjallby will be looking to open a further gap in the table on Elfsborg when clashing in the Allsvenskan on Sunday. The visitors will be eager to prevent exactly that from happening and they will surely want to keep tap on their upcoming opponent.
- Mjallby have scored in the last 11 home matches in a row
- Mjallby have not lost 14 of the last 15 home matches
- In 9 of the last 11 home matches Mjallby played, both teams scored
- In 5 of the last 6 matches Mjallby played, both teams scored
- Mjallby have conceded in 9 of the last 10 matches
- Elfsborg have conceded in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- Elfsborg have not won 8 of the last 9 away matches
- Elfsborg have conceded in 9 of the last 10 matches
- Elfsborg have not won the last 5 matches in a row
- Elfsborg have lost the last 3 away matches in a row
Mjallby vs Elfsborg H2H
Mjallby not only beat their upcoming in the previous two meetings, they also kept Elfsborg from scoring, as they ran out 2-0 and 4-0 winners.Mjallby won three of their last ten encounters with Elfsborg in the for a 3-2-5 record, with the latter winning five matches. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side Mjallby and Elfsborg. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.70.
Their last three matches saw Mjallby drawing 1-1 with IFK Goteborg, before taking out Degerfors by 2-1, and Sirius by 0-1.Not many people predicted Mjallby for medals, but if they keep producing results, they might spring a surprise on the league.
Mjallby are looking at a record of seven wins, five draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Mjallby won twice in their past six home matches in which they also drew three and lost one. They hit the target eight times and conceded seven goals.
Mjallby are as close to an entire squad as they can with only one player unavailable for the side which faces Elfsborg.
Adam Petersson sit this one out for Mjallby due to an injury.
A single point prevents Elfsborg from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short, losing by 1-0 and 1-2 against Kalmar FF and Molde, respectively. Their latest match brought some consolation, as they were able to hang on for a 4-4 draw against Hacken.Not many people predicted Mjallby for medals, but if they keep producing results, they might spring a surprise on the league.
Elfsborg put five wins, six draws and five defeats on the board in the Allsvenskan this season.Somehow Elfsborg failed to keep a clean sheet in their previous 9 matches.
Elfsborg failed to win a single one of their previous six away games, in which they drew two and lost four. They let in 13 goals while scoring four themselves.