- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
Mjallby vs IFK Norrkoping Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Mjallby have a record of four wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- IFK Norrkoping so far pulled off a record of four wins, two draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Mjallby are without defeat in 6 home matches on the spin.
Mjallby vs IFK Norrkoping betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at Strandvallen on on Sunday.
With Mjallby currently in mid-table, they have a chance to gain some ground on IFK Norrkoping, when going head-to-head on Sunday at Strandvallen in the Allsvenskan.
Since Mjallby have racked up one more point than IFK Norrkoping during this Allsvenskan season, they currently occupy number eight in the table. The latter, on the other hand, find themselves ranked as number nine.
Mjallby so far pulled off a record of four wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. IFK Norrkoping have a record of four wins, two draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Entering the match this coming Sunday as favourites, IFK Norrkoping will be looking to squeeze past Mjallby in the standings with a win. While not an impossible task, the hosts are of course highly motivated to at least keep the gap there is now.
- Mjallby have not lost the last 12 home matches in a row
- Mjallby have scored in 15 of the last 17 home matches
- In 6 of the last 8 home matches Mjallby played, both teams scored
- Mjallby have not won the last 4 matches in a row
- Mjallby have conceded in the last 5 matches in a row
- IFK Norrkoping have conceded in 12 of the last 14 away matches
- IFK Norrkoping have not lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- IFK Norrkoping have scored in 7 of the last 8 matches
- IFK Norrkoping have conceded in 8 of the last 10 matches
- IFK Norrkoping have scored in 6 of the last 8 away matches
Mjallby vs IFK Norrkoping H2H
It finished all square on when Mjallby last faced IFK Norrkoping. With both denying to back down, the scoreboard said 2-2 in the end. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.30. IFK Norrkoping look back on five wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Mjallby. The home side has a 20% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 2-3-5. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.90 with the bookies.
Mjallby failed to win any of their last three matches, though they gained a point against IFK Vaernamo in a 1-1 draw, before coming up short against GIF Sundsvall in a 2-0 defeat. Most recently, they settled for a 1-1 draw against Kalmar FF.
Mjallby enjoy a record of four wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Mjallby did not lose any of their last 6 matches on home soil.
Mjallby are unbeaten in their previous 6 matches in front of their home crowd.
Mjallby just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing IFK Norrkoping at Strandvallen.
Viktor Gustafson sit this one out for Mjallby due to an injury.
IFK Norrkoping Form
In their previous three matches, IFK Norrkoping beat GIF Sundsvall 5-1, lost 3-0 against Hammarby and drew 2-2 with Elfsborg.
IFK Norrkoping have a record of four wins, two draws and four defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
IFK Norrkoping claimed two wins against zero draws and four defeats in their last six away matches. The scoreline from these matches reads ten goals conceded and six scored.
IFK Norrkoping just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Mjallby at the Strandvallen.
Kristoffer Khazeni nurses an injury and won't be travelling with IFK Norrkoping.