- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
Molde vs FK Haugesund Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Molde are looking at a record of nine wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- FK Haugesund so far pulled off three wins, four draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Molde are a tough nut to crack right now, with no less than 9 matches without defeat.
- FK Haugesund conceded a goal in their previous 7 matches on the spin.
Molde is favourite to take the victory when playing FK Haugesund this coming Sunday at Aker Stadion. See our betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
We are zooming in on Molde and FK Haugesund, as the duo face each other at Aker Stadion this coming Sunday in what surely will be an exciting Eliteserien clash.
With little to lose, FK Haugesund aim to spring a surprise, when faced with current Eliteserien leaders Molde this coming Sunday at Aker Stadion.
Molde are looking at a record of nine wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. FK Haugesund so far pulled off three wins, four draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Although FK Haugesund trail after Molde by double figures, beating the Eliteserien leaders still holds a lot of prestige.
- Molde have scored in 42 of the last 44 home matches
- Molde have not lost the last 13 matches in a row
- Molde have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- In 9 of the last 10 matches Molde played, both teams scored
- Molde have won 11 of the last 13 matches
- FK Haugesund have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- FK Haugesund have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- FK Haugesund have not lost 6 of the last 7 away matches
- FK Haugesund have not lost 7 of the last 9 matches
- FK Haugesund have scored in 7 of the last 8 away matches
Molde vs FK Haugesund H2H
Molde won the last two meetings against FK Haugesund, as they followed up a 5-4 win by beating their upcoming opponent by a 2-1 score. Molde are rubbing their hands at the prospect of welcoming FK Haugesund back to Aker Stadion. The home side boasts an outstanding 9-1-0 record against their upcoming visitors. The best betting odds with the bookies for another win is 1.44.
In the past ten matches between home side Molde and FK Haugesund both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.75.
Molde went through their last three matches undefeated, but started by drawing 0-0 with Hamarkameratene. Another draw followed, this time 1-1 against Jerv, before they beat Tromso by 5-1.
Molde show off a record of nine wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Before their upcoming match, Molde look back on 9 games without losing.
Molde went through their previous 5 matches in front of their home crowd unbeaten.
Molde are looking at up to six players on the injured and absent list ahead of their home match against FK Haugesund on Sunday.
Magnus Wolff Eikrem, Ola Brynhildsen, Eirik Ulland Andersen, Martin Ellingsen, Bjoern Sigurdarson and Kristoffer Haraldseid are all absent from the Molde squad that faces FK Haugesund at Aker Stadion.
In has been a bit of everything for FK Haugesund in their previous three matches, as they first beat Viking by 4-2. This was followed by a disappointing 1-0 defeat against Jerv, before an encounter with Hamarkameratene produced a 1-1 draw.
FK Haugesund have a record of three wins, four draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season. FK Haugesund conceded a goal in their previous 7 matches on the bounce.
FK Haugesund managed a decent return of three wins in their last six away matches, in which they scored nine while also conceding six times. They also experienced two draws and one defeat.
FK Haugesund just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Molde at the Aker Stadion.
Sondre Liseth is too injured to face FK Haugesund.