- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
Molde vs Jerv Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Molde are looking at a record of eight wins, one draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Jerv have a record of two wins, one draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Molde won their last 6 matches on the bounce.
- Jerv lost their previous 5 matches.
Molde is favourite to take the victory when playing Jerv this coming Sunday at Aker Stadion. See our betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
Molde are out to consolidate their place inside the top four of the Eliteserien table, when stepping up against Jerv for a match on Sunday. Jerv no doubt have a surprise in mind, but a win for Molde nevertheless seems the likely outcome.
Molde approach round 11 as number 2 in the Eliteserien table with 25 points on their account so far. With 11 rounds behind them, Jerv have amassed seven points, placing them as number 15 in the standings.
Molde so far pulled off a record of eight wins, one draw and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Jerv show off a record of two wins, one draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Jerv must be frustrated and desperate for points after a series of defeats this Eliteserien season. Their upcoming game against Molde provides them with another good chance to get back to winning ways.
- Molde have scored in 40 of the last 42 home matches
- Molde have scored in 26 of the last 28 matches
- Molde have not lost 17 of the last 19 matches
- Molde have won the last 8 matches in a row
- Molde have won 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Jerv have conceded in 19 of the last 21 away matches
- Jerv have not won 13 of the last 15 away matches
- Jerv have lost 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Jerv have lost the last 5 matches in a row
- Jerv have not won 8 of the last 9 matches
Molde vs Jerv H2H
This is the first time Molde squares up against Jerv in the Eliteserien, thus both face a whole new experience.
In their last three outings, Molde won 1-2 against Sarpsborg 08, beat Bodoe/Glimt by 3-1 and hammered Odds Ballklubb 1-2.
Molde claimed eight wins, one draws as well as two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Molde have 6 wins in a row.
Molde managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil, where they also drew zero and lost two. They scored 15 goals and conceded eight times.
Molde could be looking at five players on the injured and absent list ahead of their upcoming match against Jerv.
Ola Brynhildsen, Eirik Ulland Andersen, Martin Ellingsen, Bjoern Sigurdarson and Kristoffer Haraldseid nurses various injuries and won't take part for Molde against Jerv at Aker Stadion.
Jerv were unable to pick up a single point in their last three matches, as they were first beaten 2-1 by Aalesund. Next up, Sarpsborg 08 won 0-5, before losing 1-2 against Hamarkameratene.
Jerv have a record of two wins, one draw and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Jerv lost their previous 5 matches.
In their last six away matches, Jerv won twice, while also recording zero draws. They endured four defeats in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying 11 goals conceded and ten scored.
Jerv have just one player unavailable for selection, when visiting Molde at Aker Stadion.
Iman Mafi won't be travelling with Jerv this time, as he nurses an injury.