- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Molde vs Tromso Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Molde show off a record of eight wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Tromso are looking at two wins, seven draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Molde have gone through an impressive 8 games now without losing even once.
- Tromso didn't lose any of their 7 most recent games.
Molde vs Tromso betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Aker Stadion on this coming Sunday.
The Eliteserien tie at Aker Stadion this coming Sunday sees home team Molde up against Tromso.
While Molde find themselves as number 2 in the table with 27 points points after 13 matches, Tromso have fought their way to 13 Points points. This puts them up as number 11 in the table.
Molde show off a record of eight wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Tromso have two wins, seven draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Molde aim to continue their fine run of matches without defeat on Sunday, and motivation should be as high as the mood in the Molde-camp before their upcoming challenges.
- Molde have scored in 41 of the last 43 home matches
- Molde have not lost the last 12 matches in a row
- Molde have scored in 21 of the last 23 matches
- In 8 of the last 9 matches Molde played, both teams scored
- Molde have won 10 of the last 12 matches
- Tromso have not lost the last 10 matches in a row
- In 11 of the last 13 matches Tromso played, both teams scored
- Tromso have scored in the last 13 matches in a row
- In 6 of the last 7 away matches Tromso played, both teams scored
- Tromso have not lost 11 of the last 13 away matches
Molde vs Tromso H2H
Molde ran out 3-0 winners the last time these two rivals played each other. Molde go into their upcoming match against Tromso with a 70% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 7-2-1 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In the past ten matches between home side Molde and Tromso both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.66.
Aming to remain unbeaten, Molde managed to beat Odds Ballklubb 1-2, before drawing 0-0 with Hamarkameratene. Most recently, they had to settle for a 1-1 draw with Jerv.
Molde so far pulled off a record of eight wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Before their upcoming match, Molde look back on 8 games without losing.
Molde claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil. They also drew one and lost two, as they scored 13 and conceded nine goals.
Molde are looking at up to six players on the injured and absent list ahead of their home match against Tromso this coming Sunday.
Magnus Wolff Eikrem, Ola Brynhildsen, Eirik Ulland Andersen, Martin Ellingsen, Bjoern Sigurdarson and Kristoffer Haraldseid nurses various injuries and won't take part for Molde against Tromso at Aker Stadion.
Following three draws in their last three matches, Tromso could do with a win again. Against Lillestroem, they shared the points in a 2-2 draw, before splitting the points in a 1-1 with FK Haugesund. Another 2-2 stalemate against Sandefjord followed.
Tromso show off two wins, seven draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Tromso drew their last seven Eliteserien matches.
In their last six away matches, Tromso won twice, while also recording four draws. They endured zero defeats in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying seven goals conceded and 18 scored.