- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Nashville SC vs Vancouver Whitecaps Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
Nashville SC vs Vancouver Whitecaps betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Major League Soccer match in round 1 at Geodis Park.
Nashville SC come up against visiting side Vancouver Whitecaps in a Major League Soccer fixture this coming Sunday at Geodis Park.
In a season where everything runs absolutely smoothly Nashville SC might be able to surprise. However, a finish inside the top half of the Major League Soccer looks the most realistic scenario.
- Nashville SC have not lost 27 of the last 29 home matches
- Nashville SC have scored in 27 of the last 29 home matches
- In 11 of the last 13 matches Nashville SC played, both teams scored
- Nashville SC have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- Nashville SC have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Vancouver Whitecaps have conceded in 15 of the last 17 away matches
- Vancouver Whitecaps have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- In the last 4 matches in a row Vancouver Whitecaps played, both teams scored
- Vancouver Whitecaps have scored in 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Vancouver Whitecaps have not won the last 4 matches in a row
Nashville SC vs Vancouver Whitecaps H2H
This is the first time, Nashville SC face Vancouver Whitecaps, at least in the Major League Soccer.Nashville SC picked up zero wins in their previous zero matches against Vancouver Whitecaps, while the latter claimed zero wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.80.
Nashville SC added four points to the standings in their previous three matches, where they first beat Seattle Sounders FC 1-0. They were then defeated 1-2 against Los Angeles FC, before drawing 1-1 against FC Cincinnati.While not good enough for medals, Nashville SC look well capable of a comfortable mid-table finish
Nashville SC claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six, which also saw them drawing three and losing two matches, in which they scored seven and conceded eight goals.
Vancouver Whitecaps were only able to claim two points from their last three matches. They first drew 2-2 against FC Cincinnati, followed by another draw. This time it ended 1-1 against Portland Timbers, before going down in a 1-3 defeat against Chicago Fire FC.While not good enough for medals, Nashville SC look well capable of a comfortable mid-table finish
Vancouver Whitecaps won three of a possible six away matches, as well as playing two draws and suffering one defeat. They scored 12 while also conceding 11 times.