- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
New England Revolution vs Toronto FC Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- New England Revolution are without defeat in 7 home matches on the spin.
New England Revolution vs Toronto FC betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Major League Soccer match at Gillette Stadium on on Sunday.
A quick peek at the odds suggests anything but a win for New England Revolution will come as a surprise when they take on Toronto FC at Gillette Stadium this coming Sunday in the Major League Soccer.
New England Revolution took down Toronto FC in their most recent meeting, and bookmakers deem another win for the home side a likely scenario on Sunday.
- New England Revolution have scored in 21 of the last 23 home matches
- In the last 6 home matches in a row New England Revolution played, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 9 matches New England Revolution played, both teams scored
- New England Revolution have not lost the last 8 home matches in a row
- New England Revolution have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Toronto FC have conceded in 33 of the last 34 away matches
- Toronto FC have conceded in 33 of the last 35 matches
- Toronto FC have not won 19 of the last 21 away matches
- Toronto FC have lost the last 3 away matches in a row
- Toronto FC have not won 5 of the last 6 matches
New England Revolution vs Toronto FC H2H
New England Revolution beat Toronto FC by 2-1 in their most recent match, while Toronto FC claimed a 3-2 win in the match prior to that.New England Revolution enter the match against Toronto FC with a 3-2-5 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 30%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Of the last ten encounters between New England Revolution Toronto FC over 2.5 goals came out four times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 1.53 with bookies.
A single point is all New England Revolution have to show from their last three games, where they came up short, losing 4-2 and 2-1 against New York City FC and Philadelphia Union respectively. Their latest match brought some consolation with a 0-0 against Columbus Crew.Succes in the Major League Soccer has always been New England Revolution's priority and it will once again this season where minimum medals is expected by the supporters
New England Revolution didn't lose any of their previous 7 matches at Gillette Stadium.
New England Revolution won twice in their last six matches on home soil, as they also drew four and suffered zero defeats. They hit the target 13 times while letting eight goals in.
In their last three matches, Toronto FC lost against Chicago Fire FC and CF Montreal by 2-0 and 1-0, respectively, and beat Charlotte FC by 4-0.Succes in the Major League Soccer has always been New England Revolution's priority and it will once again this season where minimum medals is expected by the supporters
Toronto FC won twice, while also recording one draw and three defeats in their last six away matches. The scoreline from these matches says 13 goals conceded and ten scored.
Toronto FC have just one player unavailable for selection, when visiting New England Revolution at Gillette Stadium.
Federico Bernardeschi won't be travelling with Toronto FC this time, as he nurses an injury.