- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Northern Ireland vs Greece – Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- N. Ireland so far pulled off a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
- Greece show off a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
- Greece didn't concede a goal in their last 4 matches.
N. Ireland vs Greece betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big UEFA Nations League match in round 1 at Windsor Park.
N. Ireland head into an encounter against Greece on Thursday. Played out at Windsor Park, this is their first of six outings in the UEFA Nations League group phase.
Whereas hosts N. Ireland sit as number 54 in the FIFA world ranking, visitors Greece arrive as number 55. It certainly has the look of a close encounter this coming Thursday.
A draw could easily be the best call, when N. Ireland bid welcome to Greece at Windsor Park. The two sides look very evenly matched, and they'll be cautious of letting down their guard on Thursday.
Greece or N. Ireland? Even the bookmakers have a hard time separating the two sides facing each other at Windsor Park. They look evenly matched, and they'll be cautious of letting down their guard on Thursday. Greece hit the target eight times in the last ten outings, which creates an average of 0.8 goals a game. They conceded 0.4 goals per match for a total of four goals, while claiming seven clean sheets as well.
- N. Ireland have not won 11 of the last 12 home matches
- N. Ireland have not lost 4 of the last 5 home matches
- N. Ireland have not won 5 of the last 7 matches
- N. Ireland have not scored in 4 of the last 5 home matches
- N. Ireland have not conceded in 4 of the last 5 home matches
- Greece have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Greece have scored in 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Greece have conceded in 7 of the last 9 away matches
- Greece have not won 4 of the last 5 matches
N. Ireland vs Greece H2H
N. Ireland won the last two meetings against Greece, as they followed up a 2-0 win by beating their upcoming opponent by a 3-1 score. N. Ireland have a 50% win rate in the against Greece, who won two of these matches. The total record reads 2-0-2, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
N. Ireland Form
N. Ireland have seen it all in their last three matches, which added four points to their account. They first shared the points in a 0-0 draw with Italy, before claiming 3 points in a 1-3 win against Luxembourg. Unfortunately for them, this was followed by a 0-1 defeat at the hands of Hungary.
N. Ireland claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six, which also saw them drawing three and losing two matches, in which they scored two and conceded three goals.
Greece were able to add four points to their account from their last three matches, which brought home four points. They first shared the points in a 1-1 draw with Kosovo, before claiming three points in a 0-1 win against Romania. Unfortunately for them, this was followed by a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Montenegro.
Greece didn't concede a goal in their last four matches.
In their last six away matches in the UEFA Nations League, Greece won twice, while also recording one draw. They endured three defeats in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying six goals conceded and five scored.