- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Odds Ballklubb vs Bodo/Glimt Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Odds Ballklubb so far pulled off a record of five wins, zero draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Bodo/Glimt are looking at five wins, four draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Odds Ballklubb vs Bodo/Glimt betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
We are zooming in on Odds Ballklubb and Bodo/Glimt, as the duo face each other at Skagerak Arena on Saturday in what surely will be an exciting Eliteserien clash.
Odds Ballklubb find themselves as number 10 in the league table with 15 points from their initial 12 matches this campaign. As number 5, four points above them, Bodo/Glimt have played 12 rounds this season.
Odds Ballklubb have a record of five wins, zero draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Bodo/Glimt show off five wins, four draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Bodo/Glimt will be looking to open a further gap in the table on Odds Ballklubb when clashing in the Eliteserien on Saturday.
- Odds Ballklubb have not won the last 5 home matches in a row
- Odds Ballklubb have lost 4 of the last 5 home matches
- Odds Ballklubb have not lost 6 of the last 8 matches
- Odds Ballklubb have conceded in 5 of the last 6 home matches
- Odds Ballklubb have scored in 6 of the last 8 matches
- Bodo/Glimt have scored in the last 9 matches in a row
- Bodo/Glimt have not lost 8 of the last 9 matches
- Bodo/Glimt have scored in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- Bodo/Glimt have won the last 3 matches in a row
- Bodo/Glimt have won 4 of the last 5 away matches
Odds Ballklubb vs Bodo/Glimt H2H
The most recent outing between Odds Ballklubb and Bodo/Glimt failed to produce a winner, with the score reading 1-1 after the final whistle. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.60. Odds Ballklubb go into their upcoming match against Bodo/Glimt with a 40% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 4-2-4 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In the last ten matches between Odds Ballklubb and Bodo/Glimt over 2.5 goals came out four times. Odds on at least three goals are at 1.57 with bookies.
Odds Ballklubb have been a little inconsistent recently, as they beat Hamarkameratene by 1-2. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 1-2 against Molde, before claiming three points in a 0-1 win against Valerenga.
Odds Ballklubb have a record of five wins, zero draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Odds Ballklubb claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches. They also drew zero and lost four, scored seven goals and conceded 11.
Bodo/Glimt won twice in their last three matches, but began by losing 3-1 against Molde, before beating Kristiansund BK 0-2. Another win followed, this time by 2-0 against Aalesund.
Bodo/Glimt show off five wins, four draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Bodo/Glimt won five of their last six away matches, as well as drawing zero draws and losing one defeat in which they scored 17 and let four goals in.
Bodo/Glimt just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Odds Ballklubb at the Skagerak Arena.
Morten Konradsen is too injured to face Bodo/Glimt.