- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
Odds Ballklubb vs Rosenborg Tips, Match Preview, and Odds.
- Odds Ballklubb are looking at a record of six wins, two draws and eight defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Rosenborg are looking at six wins, seven draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Rosenborg didn't lose any of their 5 most recent games.
Odds Ballklubb vs Rosenborg betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Skagerak Arena on this coming Saturday.
Odds Ballklubb enjoy home advantage, when visitors Rosenborg swing by on Saturday for a Eliteserien clash.
While Odds Ballklubb find themselves as number 9 table with 20 points after 16 matches, Rosenborg fought their way to 25 points. This puts them up as number 5 table.
Odds Ballklubb have a record of six wins, two draws and eight defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Rosenborg show off six wins, seven draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Odds Ballklubb are looking for a payback after suffering a disappointing defeat in their latest encounter with Rosenborg but odds don't favour them to pull it off.
- In the last 3 home matches in a row Odds Ballklubb played, both teams scored
- Odds Ballklubb have not won 6 of the last 7 home matches
- Odds Ballklubb have conceded in 7 of the last 8 home matches
- Odds Ballklubb have lost 5 of the last 7 home matches
- Odds Ballklubb have not lost 6 of the last 8 matches
- Rosenborg have not lost 18 of the last 20 matches
- Rosenborg have scored in 13 of the last 14 matches
- Rosenborg have not lost 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Rosenborg have scored in 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Rosenborg have won 5 of the last 7 matches
Odds Ballklubb vs Rosenborg H2H.
Rosenborg celebrated two wins against Odds Ballklubb in their most recent meetings, outclassing their next opponent by 1-0 and 5-0.Rosenborg look back on four wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Odds Ballklubb. The home side has a 20% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 2-4-4. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Odds Ballklubb and Rosenborg would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.57 with the bookies.
Odds Ballklubb failed to win any of their last three matches, though they gained a point against Stromsgodset in a 0-0 draw, before coming up short against Lillestrom in a 1-2 defeat. Most recently, they settled for a 2-2 draw against Kristiansund BK.While not good enough for medals, Odds Ballklubb look well capable of a comfortable mid-table finish.
Odds Ballklubb show off a record of six wins, two draws and eight defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Odds Ballklubb claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six, which also saw them drawing zero and losing five matches, in which they scored seven and conceded 14 goals.
In their last three matches, Rosenborg beat Jerv 3-2, drew 0-0 with Aalesund and beat Tromso by 3-0.While not good enough for medals, Odds Ballklubb look well capable of a comfortable mid-table finish.
Rosenborg have six wins, seven draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Rosenborg didn't lose any of their previous 5 outings.
Rosenborg managed a decent return of three wins in their last six away matches, in which they scored ten while also conceding five times. They also experienced two draws and one defeat.
At the time of writing, Rosenborg just have two players on the injured and absent list, as they prepare for their match on Saturday.
Rosenborg need to do without Stefano Holmquist Vecchia and Noah Holm, who are not fit enough to travel to Skagerak Arena.