- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
- Tuesday 16
- Wednesday 17
- Thursday 18
- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
Orlando City vs Philadelphia Union Tips, Match Preview, and Odds.
- Orlando City are looking at a record of eight wins, six draws and seven defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
- Philadelphia Union enjoy a record of ten wins, nine draws and two defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
Orlando City vs Philadelphia Union betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Major League Soccer match at Exploria Stadium.
Title favourites Philadelphia Union continue their new Major League Soccer campaign away from home. The visitors will travel to Exploria Stadium on Sunday to face Orlando City for their next fixture.
Orlando City so far pulled off a record of eight wins, six draws and seven defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.Philadelphia Union show off ten wins, nine draws and two defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
A runners-up spot is the absolute minimum Philadelphia Union should achieve for a season in which a tilt at league glory is their top priority.
- Orlando City have scored in 28 of the last 30 home matches
- Orlando City have scored in 21 of the last 23 matches
- In 9 of the last 11 matches Orlando City played, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 8 home matches Orlando City played, both teams scored
- Orlando City have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- Philadelphia Union have not lost 13 of the last 15 matches
- Philadelphia Union have scored in 16 of the last 18 away matches
- Philadelphia Union have won the last 3 matches in a row
- Philadelphia Union have not won 7 of the last 9 away matches
- Philadelphia Union have not lost 6 of the last 8 away matches
Orlando City vs Philadelphia Union H2H.
The last time the pair played each other Philadelphia Union came away as 3-1 winners.Orlando City go into their upcoming match against Philadelphia Union with a 40% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 4-3-3 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams to score came out eight times in the past ten matches between Orlando City and Philadelphia Union. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.70 with the bookies.
Aming to remain unbeaten, Orlando City managed to beat Inter Miami CF 1-0, before drawing 1-1 with Colorado Rapids. Most recently, they had to settle for a 1-1 draw with Atlanta United.
Orlando City claimed eight wins, six draws as well as seven defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
Orlando City put four wins on the board in their previous six matches at the Exploria Stadium. They drew zero and lost two, scored 19 goals while conceding 18.
Philadelphia Union look fabulous with three wins on the trot, starting off against DC United, who were defeated by 7-0. Then, Inter Miami CF got outclassed in a 1-2 won, before beating New England Revolution by 2-1.
Philadelphia Union are looking at ten wins, nine draws and two defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
In their last six matches away from home Philadelphia Union won twice, recorded two draws and lost two times. During this run, they conceded five and scored six goals.