West Ham vs Tottenham Tips - Spurs expected to beat Hammers24 Oct 2021 Read more
PSG vs Lyon Tips - BTTS expected in Paris
- Ligue 1 Week 6 match will take place at Parc des Princes on Sunday (19:45 BST)
- PSG lead the table with 15 points from 5 matches
- PSG have won 11 of their last 12 Ligue 1
- PSG settled for a 2-2 draw at Brugge in the Champions League last Wednesday
- Lyon have won back-to-back games in Ligue 1
- Lyon beat Rangers 2-0 in Glasgow in the Europa League in their last outing
- PSG and Lyon split their two meetings last season with each team winning on the road
Expect PSG and Lyon to both score in Paris. (JEFF PACHOUD/AFP via Getty Images)
Lyon can score against PSG who looked unconvincing in the Champions League.
PSG started the season with a 1-0 defeat against Lille in the Super Cup. Mauricio Pochettino’s side put that behind them by winning their first five games in Ligue 1. That run included a 4-2 win against Strasbourg, 4-2 win at Brest and 4-0 win against Clermont.
Paris Saint-Germain are coming off a 1-1 draw at Club Brugge in the Champions League. Ander Herrera opened the scoring in the 15th minute and Lionel Messi hit the bar but they struggled to create enough chances with 64% possession.
Lyon had a poor start in Ligue 1, failing to win in their opening three games. Peter Bosz’s side have won their last three matches, starting with a 1-0 win in Nantes and 3-1 win against Strasbourg.
Lyon won 2-0 at Rangers in the Europa League on Thursday, Karl Toko Ekambi opening the scoring followed by an own goal.
24 October 2021
28 May 2022
Latest tips news
Draw in BrentfordBrentford vs Leicester Tips - Draw predicted22 Oct 2021 Read more
BTTS in El ClasicoBarcelona vs Real Madrid Tips - BTTS in El Clasico24 Oct 2021 Read more
DeadlockManchester United vs Liverpool Tips - Draw expected at Old Trafford22 Oct 2021 Read more