Manchester United vs Aston Villa Tips - Pick Reds to bounce back23 Sep 2021 Read more
PSV Eindhoven vs Real Sociedad Tips - Back PSV and BTTS
- Europa League Group B Round 1 match will take place at Philips Stadion in Eindhoven on Thursday (20:00 BST)
- This is the first ever encounter between the two sides
- PSV are coming off back-to-back wins in the Eredivisie
- PSV are unbeaten in their last 4 games
- Real Socieded have won their last 3 games in the La Liga
Mario Goetze of PSV Eindhoven (Christian Kaspar-Bartke/Getty Images)
PSV Eindhoven made the perfect start to the new Eredivisie season, winning their first three games and scoring 11 goals while conceding just three.
They have dropped into the Europa League following their 2-1 aggregate defeat at the hands of Benfica in the Champions League play-off, having been held to a goalless draw at home.
PSV, 51.00 to lift the trophy, have won their last three home matches in the Europa League proper, only claiming four in a row in the competition once previously.
This will be the first meeting between the clubs. PSV have played 32 games against Spanish opposition in Europe and have won just five of those games. They are 2.35 to beat Sociedad.
Real Sociedad – who reached the last 32 of the Europa League last season and are 21.00 to win this year’s competition – have faced Dutch opposition twice, drawing 0-0 at AZ Alkmaar and beating them 1-0 at home in the group stage last season.
They have won three in a row since losing at Barcelona in their opening match and are 2.88 to win in Eindhoven while the draw is on offer at 3.5.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Back BluesChelsea vs Manchester City Tips - Back Blues to win23 Sep 2021 Read more
Low Scoring MatchLeicester City vs Burnley Tips - Under 2.5 goals picked23 Sep 2021 Read more
Reds to coverBrentford vs Liverpool Tips - Reds to cover handicap23 Sep 2021 Read more