Manchester United vs Aston Villa Tips - Pick Reds to bounce back23 Sep 2021 Read more
Real Betis vs Celtic Tips - Back hosts to triumph
- Europa League Group G Round 1 match will take place at Estadio Benito Villamarín in Seville on Thursday (17:45 BST)
- This is the first meeting between Real Betis and Celtic
- Real Betis are coming off a 2-1 win at Granada in the La Liga
- Celtic demolished Ross County 3-0 in the Scottish Premiership in their last game
Real Betis are favoured to beat Celtic in their Europa League opener. (Photo by Fran Santiago/Getty Images)
Pushing for a spot in the knockout phase is going to be tough for Celtic.
They are in Group G along with Bayer Leverkusen and Ferencvaros and Ange Postecoglou’s side are 7.00 outsiders to top the table.
Celtic, 51.00 to win the Europa League, start their campaign with a tough trip to Real Betis but will be buoyed by their 3-0 win at home to Ross County on Saturday and are 5.2 to win on the road.
They also get more of a rest than Betis, who faced a 10pm Monday kick-off at Granada in their latest La Liga game which they won 2-1.
Real Betis are 21.00 to win the Europa League and 2.38 second favourites to top the group.
Managed by former Manchester City and West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini, Betis have struggled in the early stages of the season and failed to win any of their first three games ahead of the international break (D2 L1), although they pushed Real Madrid close in their sole defeat before finally getting off the mark.
Betis, hampered like a lot of clubs by the La Liga salary-cap crackdown, are 1.67 to beat Celtic while a draw is available at 3.8.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Back BluesChelsea vs Manchester City Tips - Back Blues to win23 Sep 2021 Read more
Low Scoring MatchLeicester City vs Burnley Tips - Under 2.5 goals picked23 Sep 2021 Read more
Reds to coverBrentford vs Liverpool Tips - Reds to cover handicap23 Sep 2021 Read more