- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Real Salt Lake are looking at a record of nine wins, six draws and six defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
- FC Dallas show off seven wins, eight draws and six defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
- Real Salt Lake have gone through an impressive 10 games at Rio Tinto Stadium now without losing even once.
- FC Dallas conceded a goal in their last 11 matches.
Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Major League Soccer match in round 1 at Rio Tinto Stadium.
The Major League Soccer clash at Rio Tinto Stadium this coming Sunday sees Real Salt Lake hosting opponents FC Dallas.
Real Salt Lake are looking at a record of nine wins, six draws and six defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.FC Dallas are looking at seven wins, eight draws and six defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
Real Salt Lake took down FC Dallas in their most recent meeting, and bookmakers deem another win for the home side a likely scenario this coming Sunday.
- Real Salt Lake have scored in 20 of the last 22 home matches
- Real Salt Lake have not lost 10 of the last 11 home matches
- Real Salt Lake have scored in 9 of the last 10 matches
- Real Salt Lake have won 5 of the last 7 home matches
- In 3 of the last 4 matches Real Salt Lake played, both teams scored
- FC Dallas have conceded in 29 of the last 31 away matches
- In the last 8 away matches in a row FC Dallas played, both teams scored
- FC Dallas have conceded in the last 12 matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 12 matches FC Dallas played, both teams scored
- FC Dallas have not won 15 of the last 17 away matches
Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas H2H
Real Salt Lake had a good reading on FC Dallas in their last two meetings, which they won by 3-2 and 2-1, respectively. Sharing the points is an outcome both sides a fairly familiar with, as four from their last ten matches finished all square. Both teams also claimed three wins along the way, thus underlining how equal they usually are. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.40.
Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the last ten matches between Real Salt Lake and FC Dallas. Odds on under 2.5 goals are at 2.00 with bookies.
Their last three matches saw Real Salt Lake drawing 2-2 with Colorado Rapids, losing 2-1 against Atlanta United before beating Sporting Kansas City by 3-0.
Real Salt Lake show off a record of nine wins, six draws and six defeats in the Major League Soccer this season. Real Salt Lake are a tough nut to crack currently, with no less than 10 matches without defeat.
Real Salt Lake managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil, where they also drew two and lost zero. They scored 12 goals and conceded three times.
FC Dallas have been a tad mediocre in their last three matches where a win has failed to come their way. Against Houston Dynamo FC, they gained a point in a 2-2 draw, before coming up short against New York City FC, who ran out 0-1 winners. Lately, they managed to steal a point in a 1-1 with Austin FC.
FC Dallas have a record of seven wins, eight draws and six defeats in the Major League Soccer this season. Amazingly, FC Dallas failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 11 matches.
FC Dallas managed two wins to two draws and two defeats in their last six games away from home. The scoreline from these matches says 11 goals conceded and 12 scored.