- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Rosenborg vs Jerv Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Rosenborg so far pulled off a record of four wins, six draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Jerv put three wins, two draws and seven defeats on the board in the Eliteserien this season.
- Rosenborg didn't lose any of their previous 7 matches at Lerkendal Stadion.
Rosenborg vs Jerv betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Lerkendal Stadion.
The spotlight is on Rosenborg and Jerv, as the pair go looking to boost their confidence. They face each other this coming Sunday at Lerkendal Stadion in the Eliteserien.
While Rosenborg find themselves as number 8 in the table with 18 points points after 12 matches, Jerv have fought their way to 11 Points points. This puts them up as number 15 in the table.
Rosenborg show off a record of four wins, six draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Jerv put three wins, two draws and seven defeats on the board in the Eliteserien this season.
Jerv enter the match against Rosenborg hoping to gain some ground on the latter in Eliteserien standings. A positive result could prove pivotal to their upcoming challenges this season.
- Rosenborg have scored in the last 11 matches in a row
- Rosenborg have not lost 15 of the last 17 matches
- Rosenborg have not lost the last 7 home matches in a row
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Rosenborg played, both teams scored
- Rosenborg have won 4 of the last 5 home matches
- Jerv have conceded in 20 of the last 22 away matches
- Jerv have lost 7 of the last 9 away matches
- Jerv have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Jerv have not won 7 of the last 9 away matches
- Jerv have lost 5 of the last 7 matches
Rosenborg vs Jerv H2H
This is the first time, Rosenborg face Jerv, at least in the Eliteserien. Rosenborg won 0% of their last meetings against Jerv for at total record of 0-0-0, as their next visitors won zero matches. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In their last three matches, Rosenborg lost 3-1 against Lillestrom, won 3-1 against Kristiansund BK, before drawing 1-1 against Viking.
Rosenborg enjoy a record of four wins, six draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Jerv did not lose any of their last 7 matches at home.
Rosenborg won three of their previous six matches at Lerkendal Stadion. They drew three and lost zero, scoring 12 goals to six against.
Rosenborg just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Jerv at Lerkendal Stadion.
Noah Holm sit this one out for Rosenborg due to an injury.
Jerv claimed four points from a possible nine in their last three matches across all tournaments, which opened with a defeat 1-2 against Hamarkameratene. A 1-0 win followed against FK Haugesund, before drawing 1-1 with Molde.
Jerv have three wins, two draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
In their last six matches away from home Jerv won twice, recorded one draw and lost three times. During this run, they conceded eight and scored 11 goals.