- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
Rosenborg vs Kristiansund BK Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Rosenborg have a record of three wins, five draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Kristiansund BK are looking at a record of zero wins, one draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Rosenborg did not lose any of their last 6 matches on home soil.
- Amazingly, Kristiansund BK failed to keep a clean sheet in their 16 last matches.
Rosenborg is favourite to take the victory when playing Kristiansund BK on Saturday at Lerkendal Stadion. See our betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
Coming from a Eliteserien top six finish last season, Rosenborg open a new campaign on Saturday by welcoming Kristiansund BK at Lerkendal Stadion.
Rosenborg approach round 11 as number 8 in the Eliteserien table with 14 points on their account so far. With ten rounds behind them, Kristiansund BK have amassed one points, placing them as number 16 in the standings.
Rosenborg show off a record of three wins, five draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Kristiansund BK enjoy a record of zero wins, one draw and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Rosenborg are chasing revenge after succumbing to a disappointing defeat in the latest encounter against Kristiansund BK. Judging by prices from the bookmakers, they stand a good chance of pulling it off.
- Rosenborg have not lost 11 of the last 13 matches
- Rosenborg have not lost the last 6 home matches in a row
- Rosenborg have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- Rosenborg have scored in 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Rosenborg have not conceded in 5 of the last 6 home matches
- Kristiansund BK have conceded in 25 of the last 26 matches
- Kristiansund BK have conceded in 19 of the last 20 away matches
- Kristiansund BK have not won 12 of the last 13 matches
- Kristiansund BK have lost 8 of the last 9 away matches
- Kristiansund BK have not won 12 of the last 14 away matches
Rosenborg vs Kristiansund BK H2H
Kristiansund BK ran out 1-0 winners the last time these two rivals played each other. Looking back over their last ten matches serves to emphasize how equally paired the two teams usually are. Visitors Kristiansund BK claimed a win in one time of the previous ten matches. Hosting side Rosenborg won four times of these, as the bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.44.
In the past ten matches between home side Rosenborg and Kristiansund BK both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.70.
Consistency has not been a trademark for Rosenborg recently, and their last three matches first saw them sharing the points in a 3-3 draw with FK Haugesund. This was followed by a 0-4 win against Vaalerenga, before they lost 3-1 against Lillestrom.
Rosenborg are looking at a record of three wins, five draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Kristiansund BK did not lose any of their last 6 matches at home.
Rosenborg won two of their last six matches at home across all competitions as they scored nine and conceded five goals.
Rosenborg just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Kristiansund BK at Lerkendal Stadion.
Rosenborg are unable to field Tobias Borchgrevink Boerkeeiet this coming Saturday against Kristiansund BK, as he is sidelined with an injury.
Kristiansund BK Form
Kristiansund BK were unable to pick up a single point in their last three matches, as they were first beaten 0-3 by Stroemsgodset. Next up, Molde won 2-1, before losing 0-2 against Bodo/Glimt.
Kristiansund BK so far pulled off a record of zero wins, one draw and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Kristiansund BK have 4 defeats in a row.
In their last six matches away from home Kristiansund BK won twice, recorded zero draws and lost four times. During this run, they conceded eight and scored eight goals.
Kristiansund BK have three on the list of injured and absent players before their next match against Rosenborg this coming Saturday.
Kristiansund BK need to do without Moses Mawa, Andreas Hopmark and Dan Peter Ulvestad, who are not fit enough to travel to Lerkendal Stadion.