- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Sandefjord vs Aalesund Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Sandefjord are looking at a record of four wins, one draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Aalesund are looking at five wins, four draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Sandefjord vs Aalesund betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match in round 13 at Sandefjord Arena.
The Eliteserien game at Sandefjord Arena on Sunday sees visitors Aalesund facing home side Sandefjord.
While Sandefjord find themselves as number 12 in the table with 13 points points after 11 matches, Aalesund have 19 points on their account ranking them as number 7 in the Eliteserien.
Sandefjord show off a record of four wins, one draw and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Aalesund so far pulled off five wins, four draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
While Aalesund could be closing on the top six with a win here, Sandefjord will be hoping to add some distance to the lower regions. Of these two possible scenarios, the former definitely looks more likely than the latter.
- Sandefjord have scored in the last 12 home matches in a row
- In the last 7 home matches in a row Sandefjord played, both teams scored
- Sandefjord have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Sandefjord played, both teams scored
- Sandefjord have conceded in the last 7 home matches in a row
- Aalesund have not lost 6 of the last 8 matches
- Aalesund have conceded in 6 of the last 7 matches
- Aalesund have not won 4 of the last 5 matches
- Aalesund have scored in 6 of the last 8 matches
- Aalesund have not lost 5 of the last 7 away matches
Sandefjord vs Aalesund H2H
Sandefjord hope to extend their grip on Aalesund, whom they outclassed in their last two meetings, winning 1-0 and 1-0, respectively. In ten matches between the clubs, Aalesund have been the dominant force winning five times in ten matches against Sandefjord. The bookies have Aalesund to win this match at best price odds of 2.62.
In the past ten matches between home side Sandefjord and Aalesund both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.53.
Judging by their last three matches, we can expect a bit of everything from Sandefjord at the moment. Against Viking, they came out on top in a 1-2 win, before drawing 2-2 against Tromso. Most recently, they were left reeling in a 4-3 defeat against Sarpsborg 08.
Sandefjord so far pulled off a record of four wins, one draw and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Sandefjord managed to win just once in their last six matches on home soil, while drawing two and losing three. They scored ten and conceded 15 times.
At the time of writing, it looks as if only two players are unavailable for Sandefjord, when they prepare for their upcoming assignment.
Sander Risan and Sander Moen Foss are missing from the squad, Sandefjord will field against Aalesundon Sunday.
In their last three matches, Aalesund drew 2-2 with Valerenga, lost 2-0 against Bodo/Glimt and beat Stromsgodset 1-0.
Aalesund show off five wins, four draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Aalesund won half their previous six away matches, as well as seeing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored ten goals whilst conceding six.