- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Sandefjord vs Kristiansund BK Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds.
- Sandefjord are looking at a record of five wins, two draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Kristiansund BK are yet to win this season, having played 13 games, in stead showing off two draws and 11 defeats.
- Sandefjord conceded a goal in their previous 6 matches on the spin.
- Astonishingly, Kristiansund BK conceded a goal in their last 21 matches.
Sandefjord vs Kristiansund BK betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Sandefjord Arena.
Both Sandefjord and Kristiansund BK need points to escape their current position at the wrong end of the Eliteserien table. The match takes place at Sandefjord Arena and could be labelled a serious six-pointer.
Sandefjord currently rank as number 12 in the Eliteserien table, having 17 points after 14 matches. The difference to Kristiansund BK is 15 points, as the latter ranks at number 16.
Sandefjord enjoy a record of five wins, two draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Kristiansund BK show off zero wins, two draws and 11 defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Performances have been abysmal for Kristiansund BK who will be eyeing a chance of redemption when going up against Sandefjord.
- In the last 8 home matches in a row Sandefjord played, both teams scored
- Sandefjord have scored in the last 13 home matches in a row
- In the last 7 matches in a row Sandefjord played, both teams scored
- Sandefjord have conceded in 20 of the last 22 matches
- Sandefjord have scored in 14 of the last 16 matches
- Kristiansund BK have conceded in 30 of the last 31 matches
- Kristiansund BK have conceded in the last 15 away matches in a row
- Kristiansund BK have not won 16 of the last 18 matches
- Kristiansund BK have lost 11 of the last 13 away matches
- Kristiansund BK have lost 8 of the last 9 matches
Sandefjord vs Kristiansund BK H2H.
The last time these two teams squared up, Sandefjord ran out 3-2 winners.All in all, Kristiansund BK have a fine reading on Sandefjord in previous seasons with a 5-1-2 advantage going into this match. The bookies have Kristiansund BK to win this match at best price odds of 3.40.
Of the last eight encounters between Sandefjord Kristiansund BK over 2.5 goals came out three times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 1.61 with bookies.
Sandefjord went through their last three matches with a 2-2 draw against Aalesund, a 1-2 win against Jerv and a 2-3 defeat against Molde.Judging from the odds by the bookmakers Sandefjord are looking into season in the lower part of the tabel but hopefully they will not be dragged into a relegation-battle..
Sandefjord are looking at a record of five wins, two draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Sandefjord were on the scoreboard at least once in their previous 8 matches.
Sandefjord didn't manage a single win in any of their previous six games at the Sandefjord Arena. They have a record of two draws and four defeats, in which they conceded 16 and scored nine goals.
Sandefjord seem to only have two players missing from the squad ahead of their upcoming assignment this coming Wednesday.
Sander Risan and Sander Moen Foss are missing from the squad, Sandefjord will field against Kristiansund BKon Wednesday.
Kristiansund BK came away from their previous three games with just one point, as they lost 3-0 against Valerenga. A 2-1 defeat against Viking followed, before a 2-2 draw with Odds Ballklubb.Judging from the odds by the bookmakers Sandefjord are looking into season in the lower part of the tabel but hopefully they will not be dragged into a relegation-battle..
Kristiansund BK are looking at zero wins, two draws and 11 defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Astonishingly, Kristiansund BK failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 21 matches.
In their last six matches away from home Kristiansund BK won twice, recorded zero draws and lost four times. During this run, they conceded 12 and scored ten goals.
Kristiansund BK just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Sandefjord at the Sandefjord Arena.
Moses Mawa nurses an injury and won't be travelling with Kristiansund BK.