- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
Sandefjord vs Tromso Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Sandefjord show off a record of four wins, zero draws and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Tromso show off a record of two wins, six draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Tromso didn't lose any of their 6 most recent games.
Sandefjord vs Tromso betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Sandefjord Arena.
Sandefjord and Tromso face off in round 11 at Sandefjord Arena, and it has the look of a tight Eliteserien match between two teams currently looking fairly evenly matched.
Both Sandefjord and Tromso have amassed an equal number of points during this season. While Sandefjord occupy number ten, the visitors are currently number 11 in the Eliteserien table.
Sandefjord enjoy a record of four wins, zero draws and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Tromso enjoy a record of two wins, six draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
It has been a while since Tromso last won a Eliteserien game and they should not expect to have an easy game against their upcoming opponent Sandefjord.
- Sandefjord have scored in 20 of the last 22 home matches
- In the last 6 home matches in a row Sandefjord played, both teams scored
- Sandefjord have conceded in 14 of the last 16 matches
- Sandefjord have lost the last 4 home matches in a row
- Sandefjord have conceded in the last 6 home matches in a row
- Tromso have scored in the last 11 matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 11 matches Tromso played, both teams scored
- Tromso have not lost 12 of the last 14 matches
- Tromso have not lost 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Tromso have conceded in 10 of the last 12 away matches
Sandefjord vs Tromso H2H
Sandefjord and Tromso had to make do with a point each in their latest encounter, which finished with a 1-1 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.40. Picking a winning bet based on their h2h is a bit of a lottery, and the punter with a keen eye for a long shot might opt for the high-value price here. Sandefjord claimed three wins in their previous ten matches against Tromso. The latter managed three wins in these ten matches against their coming opponent. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.40.
In the last ten matches between Sandefjord and Tromso over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on at least three goals are at 1.85 with bookies.
Sandefjord took six points from their last three matches, but started off by losing 1-4 against Lillestroem. They responded by beating Odds Ballklubb 0-1, and followed that up by winning 1-2 against Viking.
Sandefjord so far pulled off a record of four wins, zero draws and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Sandefjord won twice in their last six matches on home soil, as they also drew one and suffered three defeats. They hit the target ten times while letting 13 goals in.
Sandefjord could have as few as two players on the injured and absent list for their next assignment this coming Sunday.
Sander Risan and Sander Moen Foss are all absent from the Sandefjord squad that faces Tromso at Sandefjord Arena.
Following three draws in their last three matches, Tromso could do with a win again. Against Viking, they shared the points in a 1-1 draw, before splitting the points in a 2-2 with Lillestroem. Another 1-1 stalemate against FK Haugesund followed.
Tromso show off a record of two wins, six draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Tromso scored at least one goal in their last 9 matches on the spin.
In their last six away matches, Tromso won twice, while also recording three draws. They endured one defeat in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying seven goals conceded and 16 scored.