- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Sarpsborg 08 vs Lillestrom - Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Sarpsborg 08 only drew once so far this season after 15 games played, in stead recording six wins and eight defeats in the Eliteserien.
- Lillestrom are looking at ten wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Sarpsborg 08 conceded a goal in their last 6 matches.
- Lillestrom conceded a goal in their previous 6 matches in a row.
Sarpsborg 08 vs Lillestrom betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Sarpsborg Stadion.
Struggling Sarpsborg 08 are in for a tough assignment, when going up against Lillestrom at Sarpsborg Stadion. With a string of mediocre performances, at best, it would be astounding to see the former take anything from this encounter.
While Sarpsborg 08 find themselves as number 11 table with 19 points after 15 matches, Lillestrom fought their way to 33 points. This puts them up as number 2 table.
Sarpsborg 08 only drew once so far this season after 15 games played, in stead recording six wins and eight defeats in the Eliteserien.Lillestrom are looking at ten wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
It is clear that Sarpsborg 08 hope to play a good match this coming Sunday in order to reduce the chasm between them and their opponents Lillestrom. On the other side, the favourites will surely want to get some more distance to the teams below them while aiming at the very top of the table.
- Sarpsborg 08 have conceded in 18 of the last 19 home matches
- In 5 of the last 6 home matches Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- Sarpsborg 08 have conceded in 10 of the last 11 matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Lillestrom have not lost 11 of the last 12 away matches
- Lillestrom have scored in 13 of the last 14 away matches
- In 6 of the last 8 away matches Lillestrom played, both teams scored
- Lillestrom have conceded in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- Lillestrom have won 6 of the last 8 matches
Sarpsborg 08 vs Lillestrom H2H
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Lillestrom came away as 1-0 winners.Sarpsborg 08 won five of their last ten encounters with Lillestrom in the for a 5-3-2 record, with the latter winning two matches. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in the last ten matches between Lillestrom and Sarpsborg 08. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.37 with the bookies.
Sarpsborg 08 endured a tough spell in their previous three matches, which brought three defeats. They lost 4-1 against Bodo/Glimt, before Valerenga won 0-1, while FK Haugesund claimed all three points in a 3-1 win.An optimal season could perhaps see Sarpsborg 08 qualifying for Europe, but so far they look well underway to a nice mid-table finish.
Sarpsborg 08 claimed six wins, one draws as well as eight defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Sarpsborg 08 conceded a goal in their last 6 matches.
Sarpsborg 08 claimed three wins in their previous six outings at Sarpsborg Stadion. They drew zero and lost three games while scoring 12 goals to nine against.
At the time of writing, it looks as if only two players are unavailable for Sarpsborg 08, when they prepare for their upcoming assignment.
Mikkel Maigaard and Anders Kristiansen nurses various injuries and won't take part for Sarpsborg 08 against Lillestrom at Sarpsborg Stadion.
Lillestrom are in awesome shape going into this next encounter, as they won their last three matches on the bounce. Odds Ballklubb got left behind in a 1-2 win, before SJK got hammered in a 0-1 victory. SJK was the most recent victim in a 5-2 win for Lillestrom.An optimal season could perhaps see Sarpsborg 08 qualifying for Europe, but so far they look well underway to a nice mid-table finish.
Lillestrom show off ten wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Lillestrom conceded a goal in their previous 6 matches.
Lillestrom won four of their six latest matches away from home, scoring ten and conceding eight as well. They also drew one and lost one.
Lillestrom have just one player unavailable for selection, when visiting Sarpsborg 08 at Sarpsborg Stadion.
Frederik Holst won't be travelling with Lillestrom this time, as he nurses an injury.