- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Sarpsborg 08 vs Sandefjord Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Sarpsborg 08 are looking at a record of five wins, one draws and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Sandefjord have a record of four wins, one draws and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Sarpsborg 08s previous five matches in the Eliteserien had over 4.5 goals.
Sarpsborg 08 is favourite to take the victory when playing Sandefjord this coming Sunday at Sarpsborg Stadion. See our betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
Sandefjord head to Sarpsborg Stadion as the clear underdogs for a Eliteserien round 12 match with Sarpsborg 08 this coming Sunday. Given how the odds are stacked against them, anything other than a defeat will be a surprise.
Ranked as number 7 in the Eliteserien standings, Sarpsborg 08, have so far collected 16 points this season, while Sandefjord collected 13 points. This puts them up as number 11 after ten rounds.
Sarpsborg 08 claimed five wins, one draw as well as five defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Sandefjord so far pulled off four wins, one draw and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
While Sarpsborg 08 could be closing on the top 6 with a win here, Sandefjord will be hoping to add some distance to the lower regions. Of these two possible scenarios, the former definitely looks more likely than the latter.
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 19 of the last 21 home matches
- In 9 of the last 11 home matches Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- Sarpsborg 08 have conceded in 16 of the last 17 home matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- Sandefjord have conceded in 22 of the last 24 away matches
- Sandefjord have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Sandefjord played, both teams scored
- Sandefjord have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Sandefjord have won 5 of the last 6 away matches
Sarpsborg 08 vs Sandefjord H2H
The last time these two teams squared up, Sarpsborg 08 ran out 5-0 winners. Sarpsborg 08 enjoyed a field day, when they last squared up to Sandefjord. A 5-0 win left the former in a jubilant mood, with the latter licking their wounds. The bookies have Sarpsborg 08 to win this match at best price odds of 1.50.
In their last three matches, Sarpsborg 08 beat Jerv by 0-5 and Stromsgodset by 5-1, before losing against Hamarkameratene by 3-2.
Sarpsborg 08 show off a record of five wins, one draw and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season. The last five Eliteserien matches for Sarpsborg 08 has over 4.5 goals.
Sarpsborg 08 only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew one and lost three, as they scored nine and conceded seven goals.
Sarpsborg 08 have an almost full squad available against Sandefjord at Sarpsborg Stadion with only one player possibly missing.
Sarpsborg 08 are unable to field Anders Kristiansen on Sunday against Sandefjord, as he is sidelined with an injury.
In their three most recent outings, Sandefjord won 0-1 and 1-2 against Odds Ballklubb and Viking, before drawing 2-2 against Tromso.
Sandefjord are looking at four wins, one draw and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Sandefjord picked up five wins in their six most recent games away from home, while scoring 14 and conceding seven goals. They also drew zero as well as being defeated one times.
Sandefjord have an almost full squad of players to choose from ahead of their next match on Sunday, as just two players seem to be forced up in the stands.
Sandefjord need to do without Sander Risan and Sander Moen Foss, who are not fit enough to travel to Sarpsborg Stadion.