- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Sarpsborg 08 vs Valerenga Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Sarpsborg 08 so far pulled off a record of six wins, one draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Valerenga show off four wins, two draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- The last six Sarpsborg 08 games in the Eliteserien offered over 4.5 goals.
Sarpsborg 08 vs Valerenga betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match in round 14 at Sarpsborg Stadion.
Sarpsborg 08 take on Valerenga for a match in the Eliteserien this coming Sunday at Sarpsborg Stadion.
Sarpsborg 08 piled up 19 points from the first 13 matches played. This puts them at number 7 in the Eliteserien table, with Valerenga having five points less to show off. This qualifies the latter to a ranking as number 11.
Sarpsborg 08 only drew once so far this season after 13 games played, in stead recording six wins and six defeats in the Eliteserien. Valerenga are looking at four wins, two draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Three points for Valerenga could go a long way in their quest to reach the top half of the Eliteserien table. A difficult task awaits, though, as Sarpsborg 08 won't go down without a fight.
- In 10 of the last 12 home matches Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 20 of the last 22 home matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have conceded in 17 of the last 18 home matches
- In 7 of the last 9 matches Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Valerenga have conceded in the last 13 away matches in a row
- Valerenga have conceded in 17 of the last 19 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 away matches Valerenga played, both teams scored
- Valerenga have not won 6 of the last 8 matches
- Valerenga have scored in 6 of the last 8 away matches
Sarpsborg 08 vs Valerenga H2H
Sarpsborg 08 ended up winning 2-1 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. While only slightly favoured by the bookmakers, Sarpsborg 08 will at least be optimistic of adding another win to their name here. They boast a 5-3-2 record against Valerenga in recent match-ups. The bookies best betting odds on a home win at full-time are at 2.15.
Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side Sarpsborg 08 and Valerenga. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.44.
Sarpsborg 08 are currently performing inconsistently, as they lost against Hamarkameratene by a 3-2 score, before winning 4-3 against Sandefjord. They were back on the losing side in a 4-1 defeat against Bodo/Glimt.
Sarpsborg 08 only drew once so far this season after 13 games played, in stead recording six wins and six defeats in the Eliteserien. Sarpsborg 08s previous six Eliteserien outings offered more than 4.5 goals.
Sarpsborg 08 claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil. They also drew one and lost two, as they scored 13 and conceded nine goals.
Sarpsborg 08 just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Valerenga at Sarpsborg Stadion.
Sarpsborg 08 are unable to field Anders Kristiansen on Sunday against Valerenga, as he is sidelined with an injury.
Valerenga claimed four points in their last three matches, starting by a 2-2 draw with Aalesund. A 0-1 defeat against Odds Ballklubb was next up, before beating Kristiansund BK by 3-0.
Valerenga so far pulled off four wins, two draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
In their last six matches away from home Valerenga won twice, recorded one draw and lost three times. During this run, they conceded 12 and scored 13 goals.
Valerenga have just one player unavailable for selection, when visiting Sarpsborg 08 at Sarpsborg Stadion.
Christian Dahle Borchgrevink won't be travelling with Valerenga this time, as he nurses an injury.