- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
- Tuesday 16
- Wednesday 17
- Thursday 18
- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
Serbia vs Norway – Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Serbia are looking at a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
- Norway show off a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
Serbia vs Norway betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big UEFA Nations League match at Stadion Rajko Mitic on on Thursday.
Serbia take on Norway at Stadion Rajko Mitic, where an exciting match should be on the cards on Thursday. It is one of the matches in round one of the group phase of the UEFA Nations League this season.
Home side Serbia enter this next international as number 25 in the FIFA world ranking. With the visitors from Norway sitting as number 41, we have a rather big gap between the countries.
Serbia have a tough match on hand, as they welcome Norway at Stadion Rajko Mitic. They are favoured by the bookmakers for the win, but this could be a tight match decided by small margins.
Serbia go into their next UEFA Nations League match, averaging a humble 1.5 goals per game in their last six matches, in which they scored a mundane nine times, while conceding seven goals. That amounts to an average of 1.2 per game, where they kept their opponents from scoring two times.
Norway scored 12 times in their previous six matches, an average of two per game. They also conceded seven goals for an average of 1.2 a game, pulling off two clean sheets in these.
- Serbia have not lost 16 of the last 18 matches
- Serbia have scored in 16 of the last 18 home matches
- Serbia have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Serbia have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 5 of the last 6 home matches Serbia played, both teams scored
- Norway have scored in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- Norway have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- Norway have not lost 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Norway have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Norway have not conceded in 4 of the last 5 matches
Serbia vs Norway H2H
Serbia ran out 1-2 winners the last time these two rivals played each other, which was played at Ullevaal. Serbia claimed two wins, while Norway picked up one win in the previous four matches, while the rest had no winner. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.10.
In their last three matches, Serbia beat Portugal by 1-2 and Hungary by 0-1, before losing against Denmark by 3-0.
Serbia managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil, where they also drew two and lost zero. They scored 17 goals and conceded seven times.
Serbia just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Norway at Stadion Rajko Mitic.
Serbia are unable to field Filip Mladenovic on Thursday against Norway, as he is sidelined with an injury.
Norway won twice in their last three matches, but began by losing 2-0 against Netherlands, before beating Slovakia 2-0. Another win followed, this time by 9-0 against Armenia.
Norway won half their previous six away matches, as well as seeing two draws and suffering one defeat. They scored eight goals whilst conceding four.
Norway just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Serbia at the Stadion Rajko Mitic.
Erling Haaland won't be travelling with Norway this time, as he nurses an injury.