Manchester United vs Aston Villa Tips - Pick Reds to bounce back23 Sep 2021 Read more
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Genk Tips - Shakhtar Donetsk tipped to win return leg
- Second leg of 3rd Round Champions League qualifier set at NSK Olimpijs'kyj Kyiv on Tuesday night (18:30 BST)
- Shakhtar Donetsk won the first leg 2-1
- Shakhtar Donetsk are coming off a loss in domestic play
- Genk won their last domestic match
Shakhtar Donetsk and Genk go at it again on Tuesday evening. (VIRGINIE LEFOUR / BELGA / AFP)
The Ukrainians fought back from a half-time deficit to win in Belgium and are 21/20 to win and both teams to score or 15/2 to concede the first goal and come out on top, while Genk HT/Shakhtar FT is available at 20/1.
Shakhtar, who finished 11 points behind champions Dinamo Kiev last season, fielded seven Brazilian players in their starting line-up in Belgium and six were born in the South American country for Saturday’s 2-1 home defeat by Oleksandria.
Genk got their first win of the season at the third attempt at the weekend and with all four matches having involved goals at both ends this season we go 4/7 on both teams to score.
Interestingly, Genk’s last three matches have involved one team winning from behind and they can be backed at 16/1 to achieve that, or it’s 5/4 on both teams to score, over 2.5 goals in the match and either team to win.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Back BluesChelsea vs Manchester City Tips - Back Blues to win23 Sep 2021 Read more
Low Scoring MatchLeicester City vs Burnley Tips - Under 2.5 goals picked23 Sep 2021 Read more
Reds to coverBrentford vs Liverpool Tips - Reds to cover handicap23 Sep 2021 Read more