- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Sirius vs Degerfors Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Sirius show off a record of five wins, three draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Degerfors so far pulled off two wins, two draws and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Astonishingly, Degerfors failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 13 matches.
Sirius vs Degerfors betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at Studenternas IP.
We are zooming in on Sirius and Degerfors, as the duo face each other at Studenternas IP on Sunday in what surely will be an exciting Allsvenskan clash.
The hosts are currently rank as number 10 in the Allsvenskan standings with 18 points after 13 matches. Degerfors are trailing behind them on eight points, which ranks them as number 15 ahead of their next game.
Sirius so far pulled off a record of five wins, three draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Degerfors so far pulled off two wins, two draws and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Three points for Degerfors could go a long way in their quest to reach the top half of the Allsvenskan table. A difficult task awaits, though, as Sirius won't go down without a fight.
- Sirius have scored in 17 of the last 19 home matches
- Sirius have scored in the last 7 matches in a row
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Sirius played, both teams scored
- Sirius have not lost 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Sirius have not won 4 of the last 5 matches
- Degerfors have conceded in the last 13 matches in a row
- Degerfors have not won 11 of the last 13 matches
- Degerfors have conceded in 12 of the last 14 away matches
- Degerfors have lost 5 of the last 6 away matches
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Degerfors played, both teams scored
Sirius vs Degerfors H2H
Sirius ran out 1-2 winners the last time these two rivals played each other. Sirius enter the match against Degerfors with a 2-0-0 record in their previous two encounters. A win rate of 100%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Sirius collected four points from their previous three matches, as they were defeated 1-2 against IFK Goteborg. They retaliated in a 0-1 win against IFK Norrkoping, before drawing 1-1 with Kalmar FF.
Sirius show off a record of five wins, three draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Sirius claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil. They also drew one and lost two, as they scored eight and conceded eight goals.
Sirius might be looking at three missing players for their upcoming assignment against Degerfors.
Moustafa Zeidan, August Ahlin and Patrick Nwadike nurses various injuries and won't take part for Sirius against Degerfors at Studenternas IP.
In their last three matches, Degerfors drew 1-1 with AIK, lost 2-0 against IFK Goteborg, and drew 1-1 with IFK Norrkoping.
Degerfors enjoy a record of two wins, two draws and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Astonishingly, Degerfors conceded a goal in their last 13 matches.
Degerfors managed to win just once in their past six away games. They also drew zero and lost five, while scoring 13 time and letting in five.