- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Slovenia vs Sweden – Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Slovenia vs Sweden – Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Slovenia have a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
- Sweden are looking at a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
Slovenia vs Sweden betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big UEFA Nations League match.
The match between Slovenia and Sweden will kick off this coming Thursday at Stozice Stadium, Ljubljana. This is a match in round one of the UEFA Nations League group stage this season.
Slovenia head to their upcoming match ranked 65th in the FIFA world ranking. Meanwhile, there is a pretty big gap to upcoming opponents Sweden. They enter the game ranked number 19 in the world.
It has the look of a very equal affair, when Slovenia welcome Sweden this coming Thursday. Securing three points in such a tough encounter could lay the groundworks for reaching the next stage, but it is a tough one to call.
Sweden are most likely in for a tough match when visiting Slovenia at Stozice Stadium, Ljubljana. They are favoured by the bookmakers for the win, but it could get tight this coming Thursday.
- Slovenia have not lost 16 of the last 18 home matches
- Slovenia have not lost 9 of the last 11 matches
- Slovenia have scored in 9 of the last 10 home matches
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Slovenia played, both teams scored
- Slovenia have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Sweden have lost 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Sweden have not won 9 of the last 10 away matches
- Sweden have conceded in 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Sweden have lost 3 of the last 4 matches
- Sweden have not scored in the last 3 away matches in a row
Slovenia vs Sweden H2H
Slovenia and Sweden had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 0-0 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.00. Slovenia picked up zero wins in their previous two matches against Sweden, while the latter claimed one win in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.00.
The Slovenia team look in good shape before their match against Sweden, as they seek to remain unbeaten. Firstly, they beat Cyprus 2-1, then they held Croatia to a 1-1 draw. Their last outing resulted in a hard fought 0-0 draw Qatar.
Slovenia managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil, where they also drew one and lost one. They scored 12 goals and conceded four times.
Slovenia just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Sweden at Stozice Stadium, Ljubljana.
Sidelined with an injury, Slovenia can't field Benjamin Sesko this coming Thursday against Sweden.
Sweden were only able to take one point from their past three games. They came up short in a 1-0 defeat against Spain before drawing 0-0 with Czech Republic. They were back on loser street last time out, when Poland ran out 2-0 winners.
Sweden only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games. These six matches also produced a record of one draw and four defeats, as they were outscored by seven goals to four.